Photo Books

Here is a link to our photo book on Shutterly. It is public so anyone can view it. If you have trouble getting to it, it is in the Travel Tropical section and is titled Mexican Riviera Cruise on the Carnival Pride. Enjoy!

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDFg0ZNHDhi3bg48UO48

Let me know what you think. I'd like to know how it compares to books others have done.

Here is a link to our photo book on Shutterly. It is public so anyone can view it. If you have trouble getting to it, it is in the Travel Tropical section and is titled Mexican Riviera Cruise on the Carnival Pride. Enjoy!

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDFg0ZNHDhi3bg48UO48

Let me know what you think. I'd like to know how it compares to books others have done.

Very nice.:) I like that you included everything. From sunsets, ports of call and the ship' dinning room. I think you do a good job. And thank you for the link. I bet you enjoyed making this book as well as seeing it.

I finally got around to making an album from the Greek isles/turkey cruises last year. Departed from Venice and stopped off in Vienna on the way back.

http://www.mypublisher.com/bookshelf/bookviewer.py?d=cppl%60je%3E34359:6-tq%3E2

Unfortunately as i had been on the ship a few times, I didn't really take any photos of it.

Can't wait to see the book.

I finally got around to making an album from the Greek isles/turkey cruises last year. Departed from Venice and stopped off in Vienna on the way back.

http://www.mypublisher.com/bookshelf/bookviewer.py?d=cppl%60je%3E34359:6-tq%3E2

Unfortunately as i had been on the ship a few times, I didn't really take any photos of it.

Can't wait to see the book.

Very nicely done. I like the full pages and so many lovely photos. Brings back sweet memories. I know you will love this book and treasure it for years to come. Thanks for the link.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man fights to make the world adapt to him. That's why our progress depends on the unreasonable man" - George Bernard Shaw

--

Just wanted to give everyone who loves making photo books on Shutterfly that they have a new feature. Which by the way I love!! You can make your own webpage on Shutterfly and post your photos and journaling too. Fellow shutterfly memeber can leave comments if they want. And you can share your favorite website on your webpage too. This is a great way to share with your family and friends. And the best part is that it is FREE!!:D :D :D

I was 'surfing around' on Shutterfly and saw that feature! But, I was really into finishing my photo book, so I didn't have a chance to investigate further. But, it really looked neat and I definitely plan to make use of it. I think it would be a great way to share updates with family and friends! If there is anyone here who has already done a page and is willing to share, I'd love to see what you've done and get some ideas.

We had our Christmas newslwetter perfect-bound by www.brainstream.com

I did the layout, saved it to a PDF and uploaded it to their site. A few days later, we got a proof in the mail, signed it and within a week, there they were!

Here's the cover:

original.jpg

Here're all of the images and text in the layout that we used:

http://www.pbase.com/pierce324/pfnl

Isn't technology wonderful? :D

Dave

Dave,

Thank you for sharing your newsletter and the good ideas. I was just wondering, how do you take the portraits with the black background? I've been reading the ccphoto classes, and trying to keep up with my new Canon Rebel XSi my DH just bought me. You are truly an inspiration. Thank you again for all your help to us amateurs!

Linda :)

I was 'surfing around' on Shutterfly and saw that feature! But, I was really into finishing my photo book, so I didn't have a chance to investigate further. But, it really looked neat and I definitely plan to make use of it. I think it would be a great way to share updates with family and friends! If there is anyone here who has already done a page and is willing to share, I'd love to see what you've done and get some ideas.

I am completely obsessed with the new Shutterfly share sites. I've already set up one for our family trip to Yellowstone next summer. Since I don't have photos yet, I'm using the site for posting info, a family forum to discuss plans, local (Yellowstone) news and weather, countdown clock, links to web cams, maps and articles organized by area, etc. They also have roster and poll options that I haven't had the need for (yet!). When we return from our trip, I'll delete that stuff and add photos. Just amazing! I have enjoyed it so much!

I am still working on my so it it not full completed. Hope to share soon.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man fights to make the world adapt to him. That's why our progress depends on the unreasonable man" - George Bernard Shaw

--

In the meantime I came across this shared site which is pretty good. This may give you some ideas.:D

In the meantime I came across this shared site which is pretty good. This may give you some ideas.:D

http://joeyssite.shutterfly.com/

• 1 month later...

Hi Cruiser Forever!

I did it! I made a Digital Scrapbook from our trip to Scotland in May - however

after going through 1,000 pictures and having to narrow it down - I still ended up with 65 pages!! :eek: I'm going to have to either wait for a great Shutterfly coupon or work more overtime to get a good deal on 3 of them! LOL :eek:

This was very fun..........and I'm finding it easier to post my pics with Shutterfly - so I can do a bit more of that!

Here it is if anyone wants to take a look:

http://jeansadventures1958.shutterfly.com/28

Thanks for all of the GREAT ideas on this thread!

Jean,

Love your album. We hope to go to Scotland someday to visit friends we cruised with in 2006, so I love seeing photos and photobooks made with photos from there.

I recently made a photobook with Snapfish.

How did you get the link to your photobook to include in your post here?

I would like to post a link to my photobook on here.

Thanks

Denise,

I hope some Snapfish experts will come and help you with posting your link...I have Picasa and Shutterfly on my computers and just those two are enough for me to work with! ;)

I actually created a web page using Shutterfly it's:

http://jeansadventures1958.shutterfly.com/

If you want to take a look... but I'll be watching to see if you get your link up to Snapfish and I'll look at your book too!:D

Hi Cruiser Forever!

I did it! I made a Digital Scrapbook from our trip to Scotland in May - however

after going through 1,000 pictures and having to narrow it down - I still ended up with 65 pages!! :eek: I'm going to have to either wait for a great Shutterfly coupon or work more overtime to get a good deal on 3 of them! LOL :eek:

This was very fun..........and I'm finding it easier to post my pics with Shutterfly - so I can do a bit more of that!

Here it is if anyone wants to take a look:

http://jeansadventures1958.shutterfly.com/28

Thanks for all of the GREAT ideas on this thread!

Viewed your book and liked it very much. Love the castles, the stained glass windows and the flowers of Scotland. You must have had a wonderful time. I know once you do buy the book, you will love it. So far I have order 3 books from Shutterfly and enjoy looking through them. I am addicted to Shutterfly and I too have a shared site. Thanks for sharing the link and I am happy that you have found a site where you find it easy and most important FUN to share your pictures. Enjoy and keep on sharing!!:)

I still don't know how to get the link on here. The link is so long (in size), and it goes to some weird site instead of my album. Well, anyway I can enjoy seeing others' albums on here.:p

Shutterfly is free and maybe you can sign up there too. I think their links are easier.

Here is a beautiful photo book posted by a Shutterfly member of her trip to Lake Como Italy. It is worth a look.

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDFgxYtXLlsyaAK8djKU

And one more from a trip to Croatia.

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDFg2cNWjNw3Ygt-m1be

CruiserForever: Your such a tease :) ....this says that this album is not available for viewing.

Oh my what did I do wrong? Sorry Jean I'll try to repost the link.:(

Okay lets try again. If the link doesn't work again maybe you can put the gallery member's name in the search tool.

By SusieR34

Travel U.S.

12x12 Memory Book

Pages: 43

Pictures: 46

Posted: 02/09/2008

My husband and I spent 2 months early in 2007 travelling across America

from Las Vegas to Florida in a motorhome. Being Australian, we had to learn a lot of new things in a hurry, particularly how to drive on the other side of the road. This book is a pictorial record of that trip. All the pages in this book have been created by me using digital scrapbooking techniques. The background papers and frames are primarily from kits by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals but also many techniques and elements used are from Scrappersguide.com. Check out my blog, lookingatlife2.blogspot.com for links to these websites and more information about digital scrapbooking in general. Thank you all for your kind comments. I am thrilled that so many people have been interested in my book.

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDFg2YNGDNg0aAjA6NPi

Archived