Photo Books

Oh my what did I do wrong? Sorry Jean I'll try to repost the link.:(

By SusieR34

Travel U.S.

12x12 Memory Book

Pages: 43

Pictures: 46

Posted: 02/09/2008

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDFg2YNGDNg0aAjA6NPi

This Gal is GOOD! Wow!:eek: :)

Thanks CruiserForever for the link!

This Gal is GOOD! Wow!:eek: :)

Thanks CruiserForever for the link!

Didn't she do an amazing job with the added touches of digital scrapbooking. Love that album.:D

Here is another one I like. :)

Link to this page

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/aboutme/start.sfly?alias=JamesW98

LIGHTHOUSES - ONE MAN'S PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNEYEmail to a friend

Description:

Digital Scrapbooking | 8x8 Story Book | Pages:22 | Posted:Oct 20,2008

A sampling of lighthouse photographs taken over the last 20 years by a lighthouse nut!

Link to photo book in the Shutterfly Gallery:

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDBg0YuGzVyyZAuhGJVe

While viewing the gallery at Shutterfly I came across this beautiful book. Take a look.

Antarctica

By JanetK1

Travel Other

12x12 Memory Book

Pages: 45

Pictures: 273

Posted: 10/22/2008

My daughter and I traveled to Antarctica in December 2007-January 2008. This was our 7th continent and a fabulous trip! The weather was wonderful; the majesty and beauty of the scenery was beyond description; the penguins entertaining and amusing to watch; and our Quark expedition crew was the very best. Although a trip to Antarctica is often though as the "once" in a lifetime type of adventure, we both hope to return and see more of this incredibly beautiful continent!

Tags: Glaciers, Penguins, Whales, 7thContinent, Antarctica, Ushuaia

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDFg1ZuWDFm2cgQL9wz0

Check out my photobook on Shutterfly.

Here is the link:

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDJgzaN2zVi1cgKxQ0oQ

This is a photobook about my Fall drive to Wisconsin from my home north of Duluth, MN to the Apple Festival in Bayfield.

After the Festival I took detours to a few small fishing villages along the way. It was a beautiful Fall day and I had a blast taking photos of everything.

Before visiting CC I was searching Shutterfly and came across your book not realizing it was yours. I thought you did an Outstanding job and I know you will treasure this book always. I really loved it and I wish I had come along for this road trip. Thanks for the link it was worth another viewing. :D Thanks for sharing it was a treat to view your book.

Check out my photobook on Shutterfly.

Here is the link:

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDJgzaN2zVi1cgKxQ0oQ

This is a photobook about my Fall drive to Wisconsin from my home north of Duluth, MN to the Apple Festival in Bayfield.

After the Festival I took detours to a few small fishing villages along the way. It was a beautiful Fall day and I had a blast taking photos of everything.

Thanks it was really fun to do. Shutterfly was easier to post on here too, they provided the link, it was just right there for me. Also there were more layout options with both the background and layout arrangements. I was pleased. So I just made a whole book with them.

Its amazing how much time goes by tinkering on those pages. It is possible to make one really fast, but I kept clicking on new background pages and layouts for each page til I decided on the ones kept. There are so many choices. I do wish it was easier to see the text online, but when it comes in I hope the printing will be readable !! Also it was fun going through their gallery of client books posted. What fun !!! You got me hooked, I'm going back to look at more. :p

Thanks it was really fun to do. Shutterfly was easier to post on here too, they provided the link, it was just right there for me. Also there were more layout options with both the background and layout arrangements. I was pleased. So I just made a whole book with them.

Its amazing how much time goes by tinkering on those pages. It is possible to make one really fast, but I kept clicking on new background pages and layouts for each page til I decided on the ones kept. There are so many choices. I do wish it was easier to see the text online, but when it comes in I hope the printing will be readable !! Also it was fun going through their gallery of client books posted. What fun !!! You got me hooked, I'm going back to look at more. :p

Join the club of On line Photo book addicts :eek: I am hooked and visit everyday. I even made a shared webpage on Shutterfly. I'm glad that you are satisfied with the ease and choices of Shutterfly books. So far I have made 5 books and have received 3. I need to save my coins to order the other 2. :D

I will have to look for your books, both received and made/not yet received.

I made a web page on there too, just today, but I checked the private view (not shared) but can change it like whenever I think.

The books are a little spendy ( real hard to keep the pages down for the $29. special for an 8x8). But still well worth it having a book all done for you.

Back to scanning the gallery.

Join the club of On line Photo book addicts :eek: I am hooked and visit everyday.

LOL!

My name is Jean, and I too am a Photo Book Addict...but Cruiser Forever got me started! :D :p

My jury duty this week really backed up my time at work and therefore I haven't been able to feed my fix this week as needed...but there's always next week! hehe:)

Minn. - I left a comment on your site - loved looking through your book!

LOL!

My name is Jean, and I too am a Photo Book Addict...but Cruiser Forever got me started! :D :p

My jury duty this week really backed up my time at work and therefore I haven't been able to feed my fix this week as needed...but there's always next week! hehe:)

Minn. - I left a comment on your site - loved looking through your book!

Jean, Thank you for your kind comment. I do appreciate all the comments and feedbacks. Next week you will have to double dose on your addiction. :D :p :p Anyway in the meantime I'll be seeing you on CC. Enjoy the weekend.

Thanks for all these nice comments. I am getting ready to do more books now, they will be for the cruises we have gone on. So, stay tuned.;)

I look forward to the link of the books you are working on. I can't wait for my next event so I can make a book too. :) No major events coming up and this year we didn't go away so I can't even do a year in review book. :( But next year God willing is our cruise and I can go nuts. :eek: :p

Hey, alright !! Can't wait to see it.

We've had alot going on this year too, so no vacations. Next year we are planning on a week in Puerto Rico...not a cruise, just a land resort type stay. We missed PR on our last cruise d/t Tropical Storm Olga, (just got off and ran in the rain to Senor Frogs and back), so we want to really explore the island. Then in 2010 we are planning a group cruise on either a 7day on the RCCL Oasis in October or a 10 day Southern on a Princess ship....can't get everyone to agree on either yet...but we are a go for either !!! So I sure want to make a book for those vacations too. And I know, it is God willing that we get to go on those vacations...I sure hope this economy picks up and our country gets straightened up again !!!! :p ...:rolleyes: !!!

CruiserForever,

Have you had any problems with Shutterfly these last couple of days...or is it just me? :(

Yes I have had problems. It takes forever to get to members' shared sites. And a few weeks ago while viewing a project it would just stop loading and I had to refresh the page. :mad: I hope this problem is addressed A.S.A.P.. What problems have you been experiencing?

Those are the same problems that I've been having! Thanks for the reassurance that it isn't just me!:D whew.... Seems to be working today - we'll see how long! :p

Minn....glad it's been working for you! It's frustrating when trying to open a website that your used to getting right on - and it won't let you!! grrrr!:mad:

Those are the same problems that I've been having! Thanks for the reassurance that it isn't just me!:D whew.... Seems to be working today - we'll see how long! :p

Minn....glad it's been working for you! It's frustrating when trying to open a website that your used to getting right on - and it won't let you!! grrrr!:mad:

I too feel better knowing it's not something I'm doing wrong or my computer. Today is has been working fine. Let's hope it continues.:)

• 2 weeks later...

It's not about a cruise since I won't be sailing away till next year but it deals with Autumn. Hope you like it.

Welcome Autumn

By: JoanneC131

Check out this project in the Shutterfly Gallery!

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDFg3bOW7Vy1YgVKw6Cu

I have a question on viewing these books.

How do you read the journaling? The print is so small and I tried to click on them, that doesn't work. Also when putting the book on full screen, it doesn't get much larger than it was before...:confused:

The only way I know is by clicking on the full screen symbol. I agree sometimes it is hard reading the journaling. I don't know of any other suggestions. :confused: Sorry I couldn't help.

ok, I thought it was just me.

I love looking at the books, but it would be nice to read what's going on in the photos too. :rolleyes:

I guess it is the font size I used and that others use. Sometimes it is tough to read when you view these books. Maybe there should be a control where you can magnify the pages. :confused:

Archived