Yipeeee Got docs today

Normally my docs come around 3 weeks ahead of the cruise. I am 2 months out and they came today. A nice surprise in the usual boring Saturday mail!!!

I would make sure the date on them is correct. Hope they did not put the wrong one on it, and have you going a month earlier than you have planned.

If not, WOW. they are early..

Our cruise is 34 days away, and still nothing.

I would make sure the date on them is correct. Hope they did not put the wrong one on it, and have you going a month earlier than you have planned.

If not, WOW. they are early..

Our cruise is 34 days away, and still nothing.

Maybe they made a mistake and she gets to go on two Cruise's :D

Um, I'm cruising in 8 days and I haven't gotten anything...I think that may be a bad sign. I gave them a call but they said that if I have nothing 6 days before the cruise THAT's when I should call them. Yeah, because one Sunday (no mail) and a Monday are REALLY going to bring those papers in.

I looked at my docs twice as I was afraid they had gotten the date wrong. But it is right 10/07/07. I made a change after final payment from an inside room to a balcony. My PVP was not in but I spoke with someone else. When she ended the conversation she said the strangest thing. She said "we will get those docs out to you as soon as we can". I thought that was strange but thought it was a conversation ender. Oh well I guess first time for everything. To YumYumSweetiePie you did not accidentally click on the electronic doc on the carnival page did you. Someone from my cruise in June did that and the PVP said that she would not receive papers docs and had to print e-docs.

To YumYumSweetiePie you did not accidentally click on the electronic doc on the carnival page did you. Someone from my cruise in June did that and the PVP said that she would not receive papers docs and had to print e-docs.

Nope. Definitely clicked the snail mail option. In fact I tried to access them electronically today and the system wouldn't allow me since it said I'd chosen the mail option.

Um, I'm cruising in 8 days and I haven't gotten anything...I think that may be a bad sign. I gave them a call but they said that if I have nothing 6 days before the cruise THAT's when I should call them. Yeah, because one Sunday (no mail) and a Monday are REALLY going to bring those papers in.

All you really need is your fun Pass. We booked last minute last year, and they said all you needed now was that provided you have filled it out completely. You can fill all the other papers out at the terminal, and the porters will give you color coded tags for your luggage. Just take a black marker and some name lables to put on them when he puts them on your luggage.

We got our docs yesterday (8/11) for our cruise that sails on 9/16. The funny thing is that We chose e-docs at the Carnival site. Oh well. We've not opened them yet. this is our first cruise so we want to make an event out of the opening.

We are 28 days out so hopefully we'll see ours soon.. I know I chose the snail mail option. For me I won't be able to fully breath until those Docs are in my hands. I think that will finally make our cruise seem real. Right now it just seems like a dream. Our first vacation away from everything (though I will miss my DS big time :( )

We requested Paper Docs and haven't received ours yet. We are 43 days out from sailing the "Miracle on Sept.24th. To me, it is always exciting when the Cruise Docs arrive in the mail.

Archived