Whats your Favorite??

cruisekimmy

Hi!!We have been on 3 Carnival cruises and have LOVED everyone!!Our favorite ship so far has been the Elation..

So whats your favorite??

Also what is your favorite food off the ship and which one??

all of the food has been AWSOME on all the cruises!!

Thanks!

only been on jubilee & elation. i liked both, but elation is a bit fancier with the atrium and not quite as much vibration.

food, hmmmm, how to choose...

chocolate souffle, chateaubriand, steak, pizza, ice cream, everything on the dark chocolate buffet, gumbo, awww, just too many to name.

We have been on 18 cruises and I can tell you one I did not like--Costa.Too European and no discipline of children.We have taken five Carnival cruises and enjoyed them all. RCLExplorer was terrific. Really so unusual for a cruise ship.Havee also been on Holland America which is a wonderfull old wowrld class type of ship with service second to none. Celebrity I did not care too much for as it was rather cold and stiff. That leaves Rennaissance which no longer exists but was a truly one of a kind. Very small and friendly. As to favorite food--anything as long as its chocalate!!!

Been on Fantasy(1995) and Imagination(2000 or 2001). Look forward to Glory(2005-2006). I think Glory, based on the reviews I have read and a good report from a co-worker will become my favorite. Right now, best port for me is Port Canaveral. Best ship, enjoyed Fantasy. Imagination was the same layout, but too many people.

Favorite food? Tiger Prawns and Pizzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaa!

Archived