Michael Godard art

greek princess

We sold via E-bay "Shootin' the Wad". We had gotten it by mistake from Princess, tried to send it back and to make a long story short, sold it after we kept it in the box for a year. It was really too big for our house and we used the money toward our next cruise so Princess really wasn't out anything:D

My husband bought "The Bar Fly" on our last Princess cruise and it is hanging

near our pool table.

We love Michael Godard. We have 11 pieces of his art in our home. We purchased them all on Princess cruises. They are great conversation pieces. We really enjoy them and hope to purchase more on our next cruise!

Me sentiments, exactly. I actually think his work is really fun, and would love to have a few small pieces for a stairwell or hallway or something, but a 24 x 36 just wouldn't do it in our house.
Have you seen his watches? Given your username, a timepiece might be a lot of fun:

http://www.michaelgodard.com/browseresults.asp?subtype=34

We have over 10 of his pieces in our home. I'm proud to say he has personally drawn a picture and hand signed the backs of all of our art. We have a local gallery that brings him in 2X/year and when he comes is his wife Ellie has personally taken us around to the art and explained the little things he has hidden in the art. (dates, special names ect...)

For the level artist he is he is probably the most down to earth person I have ever met.

They are just really nice people.

We have over 10 of his pieces in our home. I'm proud to say he has personally drawn a picture and hand signed the backs of all of our art. We have a local gallery that brings him in 2X/year and when he comes is his wife Ellie has personally taken us around to the art and explained the little things he has hidden in the art. (dates, special names ect...)

For the level artist he is he's probably the most down to earth person I have ever met.

They are just really nice people.

Archived