Are there early and late shows nightly on Conquest?

Cinderelli

Hi -- we're sailing on the Conquest this Sunday. We are in the early 6:15 dinner seating. Are there 2 show times each night -- for early and late seating?

How many different activities are going on at night?

Thanks!

Can't wait to sail!:p

yes there are 2 shows nightly. One for the early diners and one for the later diners.

I dont remember a whole lot going on in the evenings. It seemed to be more for the shows and dinner. A few nights there is usually adult only comedy shows after the late show. I have some of the capers from when we were on the conquest.. If you would like I can email copies to you.. just let me know your email addy..

I think you'll find plenty of things to keep you entertained. Friends recently returned from a cruise on the Conquest and said they were so tired when they got home, they needed another vacation!:D

Yes, the Early Seating diners go to the early show at 8:30, and the Late Seating diners go to the late show at 10:30. Besides the two big production shows, there are magicians, standup comics, etc. The late-late show is the Adult comedy show. Enjoy!

I have sailed a few carnival cruises and my last cruise on the Voyager. I prefer Carnival because of their options for night time activities. Not only can you have your choice of music from all the bars/lounges or shows but there is something always going on..be it game shows, bingo, eating, trivia, kareokee...etc.etc When you look at your capers you wonder how will you fit it all in.

Cheryl: I tried to link to the sites you show above and was not allowed to see because I was not logged in. What gives? I'm interested because I'm sailing on the Conquest after the first of the year. Thanks.

Archived