Seattle to Woodinville-Distance/Time to drive

lucywestie

Woodinville isn't that far....you could mapquest to get the exact mileage. I'd say maybe 30 - 45 mins as you have to get out of downtown Seattle, cut across to Bellevue and then start heading north a bit. I'd go to mapquest and plug in the addresses and you'll get the route, mileage and estimate on the time.

Aloha lucywestie......... We will be staying in Woodenville on a post cruise weekend. (Willow's Lodge). I MapQuested the route from Pier 30 and it is 27 minutes and 19.89 miles........ hope that helps. Also the winery's up in that area have a calendar of events, if your interested.

Aloha

mauitraveler

Aloha lucywestie......... We will be staying in Woodenville on a post cruise weekend. (Willow's Lodge). I MapQuested the route from Pier 30 and it is 27 minutes and 19.89 miles........ hope that helps. Also the winery's up in that area have a calendar of events, if your interested.

Aloha

mauitraveler

You are lucky - Willow's Lodge is awesome! My mother lives near there and from downtown if it's rush hour I usually do I5 and then cut across and down Lake City into Bothell and then continue on 522 into Woodinville..

Either way if it's rush hour you are probably looking at 45 - 90 minutes.

Archived