Eli's Eco Tour or RC's Kayak Adventure???

Kim & John

We did the Kayak adventure last week and had an awesome time. It was a half a day tour and that was why we chose it over Eli's. I book the tour online directly with "Antigua Paddles" before going, but everyone else on the tour booked it through RCCL. It is much cheaper if you do it online. We got in an air conditioned bus, and headed for the clubhouse. It was cool to see all the houses and locals as the bus was driving. The driver stopped for a quick photo opportunity at a beautiful cliff over looking the ocean. When we got to the clubhouse, we got on a speed boat which was so much fun and that took us to Bird Island. Bird Island is beautiful. We climbed to the top of it which took about 5 mins. The view is breathtaking and we took some pictures. We then walked down and we went snorkeling for about an hour. We didn't really see anything except little fish, but the water was so clear and beautiful that it didn't matter. We then got back onto the speed boats and headed to another area where the Kayaks were all lined up. We got a Kayak for two and as we went along the tour guide would tell us many interesting facts about the island. Then we got back onto the speed boat and went back to the clubhouse for banana bread and rum punch. This tour was wonderful! I highly recommend it to anyone as there is no experience necessary and you can do as much or as little as you want.

Thank you so much for the detailed info. My boyfriend is into kayaking and I booked this cruise as a surprise for his 35th B-Day.

I was torn between the two excursions but I think I am going to go with the Kayak Adventure.

Now is the on on RCCL website the same as Antigua Paddles?

I will still recommend Eli. You do all that was discribed on the kayak tour, but you also get a full lunch. You also see a few more places that the other tour does not go to. I will be with Eli for the 4th time in November.

Archived