9 Day Cruise on Explorer

Hello! We are taking the same cruise as you next January. I am trying to figure out at what point the weather will warm up! If we depart at 4pm on Friday night, where do you figure we will geographically be on Saturday afternoon - close to Florida?

Was the water rough at all on your first sea day?

Thanks!

We are considering this cruise in late March ... what were your ports of call and what did you think?

I am on this same cruise right now. The ports of call were Bermuda, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and today was San Juan, Puerto Rico. I thought this was a very nice cruise. Bermuda and San Juan were my favorites I think but they were all nice.

As of last night, my DH and I are decided to hop onboard again for 08'. We are very interested in this cruise as well, we have cruised Explorer 3 years ago, lover her. Please leave feedback on this cruise! THanks! We are ready for a cruise a little longer than the normal 7 days ;)

It's Day 7 of a 9 Day Cruise. In San Juan today for a few hours before 2 sea says to NJ. If anyone has questions about this cruise I will be happy to answer them.

:cool:

When did the weather warm up? How were the seas? we're thinking of this cruise in Feb. we've always done the Carribbean out of Fl, TX or LA. Have you ever been in the promenade rooms of this ship? Do you know which rooms are best for that category?

Thanks

It's Day 7 of a 9 Day Cruise. In San Juan today for a few hours before 2 sea says to NJ. If anyone has questions about this cruise I will be happy to answer them.

:cool:

We're sailing on her to Canada/New England when you return - keep her in good shape for us! :)

Hope you've had a wonderful cruise thus far!

We're going on a CC Group Cruise in April on the Explorer. Our ports will be Labadee, Casa de Campo, St. Thomas & San Juan. We're really looking forward to the 9 night, as I'm never quite ready to get off after 7 nights! We were on the Explorer in 2005 and loved the ship.

When I last checked the cabins on our group cruise were better priced than the current prices on the website. If you are interested check it out!:D

Archived