what happened to the NCL seaweb site

hbe

I use to be able to log on to this site and check all info such as my balance due, etc. This is now gone. Does anyone know how we can access this info now. Thanks

The site is still there. Even though it is now set up for use by UK and European pax, you are still able to sign in and view your existing reservation as previously. Click on "Retrieve My Bookings" - I just checked and could access my reservation without any problems :)

Wow...never should have checked my balance on that site for our June 2008 Baltic cruise on the Jewel.

It actually shows a balance $800/$900 more than that quoted by my online travel agent on my confirmation.

Has anyone ever encountered this situation and how was it resolved? Any suggestions other than contacting the TA?

Wow...never should have checked my balance on that site for our June 2008 Baltic cruise on the Jewel.

It actually shows a balance $800/$900 more than that quoted by my online travel agent on my confirmation.

Has anyone ever encountered this situation and how was it resolved? Any suggestions other than contacting the TA?

LOL, my June 2008 Baltic cruise (the same one as yours!) shows that its been cancelled! :eek: Luckily it is a different confirmation number than what shows on my invoice. I think it's probably the hold I put on this cruise, then it was cancelled and placed with the TA. Unfortunately, this is all that shows on there - neither of my 2 bookings actually show up. They do show up on the NCL site under My Reservations but I can't access either of them.

I'm not sure about the balance - perhaps your deposit wasn't taken off? You could always check with the TA and see what they have to say.

i also noticed that I cannot retreive my booking info on the NCL site. Have been trying for 2 weeks. Do you think they are just doing an update? I am trying to get it through the Euorpean site mentioned above but it seems to be frozen in thought right now.:confused:

i also noticed that I cannot retreive my booking info on the NCL site. Have been trying for 2 weeks. Do you think they are just doing an update? I am trying to get it through the Euorpean site mentioned above but it seems to be frozen in thought right now.:confused:

It only looks frozen :D. I've logged in a couple of times each day and it does look frozen (blue progress bar only gets about 1/2 way there). Just leave it, open another browser window and do something else. Flip back over to the seaweb site in a little while and it's suddenly thawed and working. This has worked for me each time and have never received a "timed out" error. Hopefully will work for you too.

This is the first I have ever heard of this.. Is it for only Europe??? the US isnt on there....???

thank youuuuuu...........:)

Nope, US bookings will show up. Login with your username and password, wait a while and your booking(s) should appear.

evidently you can only check your booking if you booked through seaweb?? is that how it works?? i cant get anything from it... maybe because i booked through a TA.... sorry im so dumb at this... :(

diane :(

Nope, We are booked thru a TA and it shows up. Are you able to login? What does it say when you do.

i tried logging in and it took me to a place to book a cruise... thats all i know.. :( its all new to me.. im trying tho!! :)

Go to webite, leave it on United Kigdom, click on Retreive My Reservation, enter your ncl user name and password, wait forever and your reservation should pop up eventually. I don't know why it takes so long to retreive, but it will come up. Are you sure you have a reservation:rolleyes: Good luck!

i tried logging in and it took me to a place to book a cruise... thats all i know.. :( its all new to me.. im trying tho!! :)

Go to webite, leave it on United Kigdom, click on Retreive My Reservation, enter your ncl user name and password, wait forever and your reservation should pop up eventually. I don't know why it takes so long to retreive, but it will come up. Are you sure you have a reservation:rolleyes: Good luck!

swtpnk,

Follow lowtyd's directions and be sure to use https://seaweb.it.ncl.com/sw/ConsumerIndex.do. If you are logging into NCL's main page login section, our directions won't work. They're for the seaweb website only.

Archived