Help - Lost Credit card !!!!

sweet_successes

Help!!

I lost my credit card yesterday - 2 weeks before we cruise. Rang today and cancelled it to be told it would be about 10 working days before I get the new one - can i use a VISA debit card instead?? At the moment I can only access my money via internet banking as all accounts were linked to the same card.

Thanks Rach

Help!!

I lost my credit card yesterday - 2 weeks before we cruise. Rang today and cancelled it to be told it would be about 10 working days before I get the new one - can i use a VISA debit card instead?? At the moment I can only access my money via internet banking as all accounts were linked to the same card.

Thanks Rach

Rach,

Sorry to hear your bad news. As long as it is not an eftpos card, it will be OK (has a visa logo, and you can sign for purchases)

Cheers

Geoff

At least im not the only silly bugger.

I snapped my card 2 days ago and thought "awww gawd .. how long is this going to take".

I rang the bank and they offered me overnight for $30 or 2 day courier for $15

Im a cheapskate so took the 2 days and my nice shiny new Visa card arrived today. Love my bank now :)

hope ya get it sorted ..... at least it wasnt a loose the day before ya cruise jobby

:)

Well rang the bank today - was told it would take 21 working days:eek: begged that I was going overseas in less than 2 weeks - grovel, grovel grovel (get the picture???) It will be expressed to me and I should have it in less than 2 weeks - probably day before we leave!!!

After a second phone call to the bank for a separate reason, was told not to stress can use hubby's card as its a different card number. Thought great - rang hubby to say get some $$ out of bank and bring it to me at work - hubby's reply - what's my pin???? i don't know it!!! So now transefered money out into another account that I can use and that'll do!!!

Rach

Archived