CB ? @ earliest disembarkation in FLL

sue3689

Hi!

What was the earliest time that passengers could disembark from the CB in Ft. Lauderdale after the Eastern Caribbean cruise. I don't have transfers and I booked my own flight. I want to get off as early as possible carrying my own luggage to visit with a friend in Lauderdale before my flight leaves. Do I need to tell them on board that I have an early flight on that day? Will they deny my disembarkation if I don't have the proper color tags? Do I even need to get color tags or tell them anything about my travel plans? Thanks for your help!

Hi!

What was the earliest time that passengers could disembark from the CB in Ft. Lauderdale after the Eastern Caribbean cruise. I don't have transfers and I booked my own flight. I want to get off as early as possible carrying my own luggage to visit with a friend in Lauderdale before my flight leaves. Do I need to tell them on board that I have an early flight on that day? Will they deny my disembarkation if I don't have the proper color tags? Do I even need to get color tags or tell them anything about my travel plans? Thanks for your help!

The first departing guests walked off the Caribbean Princess at 8:45AM on the cruise that we were on. We had the early off (red) tags Rob mentions and were off at 9:15, plenty of time for our 10:30 AM flight.

I'm not sure what this means. I never had an issue before about getting off early but this time I have a flight at 11 after getting off Coral Princess in FLL.

If you walk off does that mean you take your own luggage and don't leave it out in the hall the night before?

Chris, 10:30 is even earlier than me! And you say you have ample time to get your flight? That's good news. I'm a little nervous about making the flight. but then again, it's the flight HOME .. if I miss it I miss it ;)

I was on the Caribbean Princess two weeks ago. I had Gold 6 which is right in the middle as far as being called off the ship. We got our bags, took a taxi to the airport, checked in, went through security, and at the gate by 9:30 AM. We did not rush, as our flight was not until 1:30. If all goes smoothly, you get off the ship very quickly.

Glad to hear it can be done, my husband and daughter have a VERY early flight back, 10:00 am (traveling on different frequent flyer programs so I have a later flight). I know that's pushing the envelope but there is another flight that day on his airline so we're just hoping for the best. :)

Archived