Mariner Disappointment

JKHawaii

Were the "savory bites" those marvelous, tiny, shiny brown ones? They truly were THE BEST! I ate them every night. Our servers had no idea what they were.:D

Oh, don't you love those... mom and I called them "little bits" and said only two... yikes, then two more.!! addictive.

I was on the Sep 2nd cruise. It was our third cruise but first with RCCl. We loved the whole experience and the only negative we found was waiting on those ever so slow elevators. That is such a very minor complaint I'd almost skip it but my MIL couldn't walk up steps. Every service person we encountered was friendly and helpful. Food was good to great. Entertainment was good to great. Activities were plentiful. Just watch out for the free champagne at the art auction. It tends to make you not think about how much you are spending :)

This was our favorite cruise by far and we're trying to pick a date to go on her again before she leaves.

Archived