Puerto Vallarta excursions

cmsmuse

Don't want to do ziplining...heard that Rhythms of the Night includes a 1 hour boat ride (don't like choppy waters) . Can you make a day of walking the malecon and shopping, enjoying a margarita then having a nice dinner at a restaurant (restaurant suggestions appreciated!)

Thanks!

One of most fun things we did on our spring break cruise this past April was take a cab to the restaurant NIKKI BEACH. For $25 each we got to eat some great food and spent the whole day there. They play really great Euro-dance music and you can use the hotel pool. We layed back on this wooden platform that was covered with these giant pillows, under an umbrella. It is right on the ocean. My DH and 11 yr. old DS went parasailing, rented wave runners and played ball on the beach. They also provided towels! We had a really great time there.

Malecon and surrounding streets (and Playa de los Muertes) are great for walking around, visit the church, shopping, have a drink or meal on the beach etc.

Easy to reach by public transport or take a yellow cab.

Puerto Vallarta is probably one of the best ports for walking around on your own. There's an abundance of great bars and resturants as well as shopping. The Malecon is nice to walk along, especially at night.

We have done Rhythms of the Night twice and love the tour but yes, the water across the bay is REALLY choppy. I get seasick on smaller boats easily and need to be well medicated to tolerate the choppiness of this tour.

For dinner ideas, I'd go to PiPi's. The food there is fantastic. You'll likely have to wait for a table but it's worth it. The best fajitas and margaritas ever. If you're not super big eaters, one faijata meal will be enough, it's huge. Have fun.

One of most fun things we did on our spring break cruise this past April was take a cab to the restaurant NIKKI BEACH. For $25 each we got to eat some great food and spent the whole day there. They play really great Euro-dance music and you can use the hotel pool. We layed back on this wooden platform that was covered with these giant pillows, under an umbrella. It is right on the ocean. My DH and 11 yr. old DS went parasailing, rented wave runners and played ball on the beach. They also provided towels! We had a really great time there.

Thank you so much!:)

Malecon and surrounding streets (and Playa de los Muertes) are great for walking around, visit the church, shopping, have a drink or meal on the beach etc.

Easy to reach by public transport or take a yellow cab.

Muchas Gracias!:)

Puerto Vallarta is probably one of the best ports for walking around on your own. There's an abundance of great bars and resturants as well as shopping. The Malecon is nice to walk along, especially at night.

We have done Rhythms of the Night twice and love the tour but yes, the water across the bay is REALLY choppy. I get seasick on smaller boats easily and need to be well medicated to tolerate the choppiness of this tour.

For dinner ideas, I'd go to PiPi's. The food there is fantastic. You'll likely have to wait for a table but it's worth it. The best fajitas and margaritas ever. If you're not super big eaters, one faijata meal will be enough, it's huge. Have fun.

Thanks for the valuable feedback!:)

Archived