Have you used shoretrips.com?

Chicagomom

YES YES YES! USE SHORE TRIPS! I just got back from my cruise a few weeks ago & we booked all of our excursions thru them. And I am shocked to see you haven't seen any good reviews about them (or ANY reviews) on these boards since I have come across a million!!! Absolutely use them - they are FANTASTIC! :D

Give them a try --- you'll be so glad you did!!!! We used them on 4 different ocassions in Grand Cayman, Cozumel and St. Martin. The service is much more personalized because there's not as many people as on the excursions that the cruise ships offer. The cost is not that much more --- it's well worth the few extra dollars. All the guides we encountered were friendly and very knowledgable. They all went out of their way to make sure that we had everything we needed. My husband daughter and I went on a snorkling trip last year in St. Martin. When we got to the sail boat, the captain and his mate were wating for us at the dock. We were the only ones who had booked that particular excursion and they still took us out. It was incredible!!! My daughter and husband wanted to go scuba diving when we were on our cruise last week so we booked an excursion in Grand Cayman through Shore Trips -- excellent dive and again, excellent service!!!!!

Guest Crazeecat5

Anyone know if any of their excursions in St. Thomas or Caso de Campo, DR can accomodate a mobility scooter? I sent them an email but I haven' heard back yet?

Thanks,

Sheryl

Archived