Baked beans for breakfast?

sugarsparkles

Oh I could eat shrimp or avocado morning noon and night!!! Although have never had them together with eggs, I bet it is delish!!!! There is a crab and avocado omelet here that I really like!!!

That sounds fab too! Love crab! I mentioned to DH this morning that I am ready to go to the Red Apple for my benedict... but unfortunately, it will have to wait for a about 2-1/2 weeks. He politely reminded me that I am trying to lose a few lbs for my show. So we will go the morning after the show! Woo Hoo! At least he said it politely. :D Gotta love him for that.

That sounds fab too! Love crab! I mentioned to DH this morning that I am ready to go to the Red Apple for my benedict... but unfortunately, it will have to wait for a about 2-1/2 weeks. He politely reminded me that I am trying to lose a few lbs for my show. So we will go the morning after the show! Woo Hoo! At least he said it politely. :D Gotta love him for that.

Oh, you would LOVE this place!! Anytime you are this way, you have to go to Brigs :)

They have one that is made with Blue crab, shrimp, and cream cheese, topped with Hollandaise sauce, one with Creamed spinach, tomatoes, black olives, and feta cheese, topped with Hollandaise... they also have a benedict with blue crab and asparagus... YUM!! I don't treat myself very often to a full breakfast, but when I do, that is the first place I think of!!!!

Oh, you would LOVE this place!! Anytime you are this way, you have to go to Brigs :)

They have one that is made with Blue crab, shrimp, and cream cheese, topped with Hollandaise sauce, one with Creamed spinach, tomatoes, black olives, and feta cheese, topped with Hollandaise... they also have a benedict with blue crab and asparagus... YUM!! I don't treat myself very often to a full breakfast, but when I do, that is the first place I think of!!!!

Oh man!! I am so hungry now. Ok - this place is now on my list of places to visit in my lifetime! :D

Archived