Rccl Reggae Baby Boat Cruise, Beach & Falls Tour

Arizona Laura

We did it Nov 06 - it was a nice time. The weather was dicey and we had extremely rough seas so we had to sit inside going over - it was raining. Climbing the Falls was a lot of fun but VERY challenging. Definitely need to be in good condition, wear water shoes or old beat up tennis shoes and prepare to be wet - you also go in a group holding hands the entire way. I lost a water shoe half way up and had to climb without it for about 15 minutes and it was slick and tough going. Thank goodness one of the local teens that hang there for tips found my shoe and brought it to me (and yes he got a nice tip!) There is no beach to speak of - it was very small at the foot of the falls and again because of the weather no one hung out there. After we climbed the Falls, we were back on board and headed back. Weather was better and on the way back they cranked up the music, poured the rum punch and did some dance lessons. Excursions like this are fun based on the people on the boat and our group seemed to be a bit subdued. But I liked how we did this and we had time afterwards to head to Margaritaville which was a short walk from the pier.

Archived