Bye Everone

sweet_successes

Well - today is the day - in a few short hours I will be heading off on the first stage of our travel to catch a plane ( not looking forward to being stuck in a car with 2 excited teenagers for 3 1/2 hrs!!). Have been up since 4 am as couldn't sleep just checking my last minute bits and pieces.

My boss at work has kindly given me the afternoon off class so i can begin to beat the school holiday rush to darwin!!!

Will be arriving in Brisbane at 6 am tomorrow morning and then heading to the ship about 9 am.

Thanks everyone for your advice, thoughts and help. you are a great bunch of people:D and looking forward to meeting some of you on board (Rolls and NQ Cruiser).

Will try to get online on board (maybe during footy on Sunday:eek: as I reckon there will be some computers free then!!!:D )

So to all who are travelling before I come back - safe travels and to all that are working - don't work too hard!!!

Rach

Have a great trip Rach. Are the kids going with you or are you leaving them with family in QLD? ( I think you have family in QLD??:confused: )

Karen

Yes - I have family in QLD - dad lives in Crestmead and mum lives in Nambour - The kids will be staying with my mum - they are just as excited as us as they generally only get to see them once a year and this year it'll be twice - now and then again after the cruise in December!!

Rach

Thanks everyone

As I don't really know what any of you look like thought I'd let you know what I'll be wearing tomorrow - I am about 5 foot, wear glass, have blondy/browny shoulder length hair and will be wearing a pair of jeans and a leopard print top. Hubby will be wearing a pair of jeans and a black simpsons t-shirt.

Only 5 ninutes to go and i'm on holiday - woo hoo!!!!!

Rach

Archived