Captain

stefie67

thanks for the info, was captain lekkos the original captain on the journey? i thought it was someone else.....

I believe that Captain Lekkas, is Journey's first Captain. He is a great Captain and very personable. I believe he is moving to Quest, and I am looking forward to seeing him again.

who is the captain on the journey? i saw some pics and it looks like it is captain lekkos from the horizon, could it be?

I met the new captain while on the 8th Sept cruise, he is a very nice English guy in his thirties, he was often in the gym, also spoke to him in prime c one night. He takes over from captain lekkos the end of Oct. I'm sure he will do just as grand a job.

Just returned home from the Journey today. Yes, it is Captain Lekkos however their staff captain is taking over at the end of the month. His name is Carl Smith.(BTY the first captain for Clebrity who is not Greek) He comes from the Isle of Mann and is one of the most interesting men I have ever met. We did get to have dinner with him and he was so personable and informative. He is also hands on and can be seen dining at the buffet, working out in the gym, star gazing with the passangers or just walking around talking to the passanger. He is awesome. I think he will fill Captain Lekkos's shoes nicely. I did ask him where Captain Lekkos will go now and he said home for vacation.

"by for now".

Hi Everyone !

Unless his plans have changed, Captain Lekkas should be on vacation soon, and then headed to be the Master of Azamara Quest. That was the last information we heard.

Of course, plans often change, so I am not 100% certain of this.

Just returned home from the Journey today. Yes, it is Captain Lekkos however their staff captain is taking over at the end of the month. His name is Carl Smith.(BTY the first captain for Clebrity who is not Greek) He comes from the Isle of Mann and is one of the most interesting men I have ever met. We did get to have dinner with him and he was so personable and informative. He is also hands on and can be seen dining at the buffet, working out in the gym, star gazing with the passangers or just walking around talking to the passanger. He is awesome. I think he will fill Captain Lekkos's shoes nicely. I did ask him where Captain Lekkos will go now and he said home for vacation.

"by for now".

Is that the fellow who came over to Celebrity from Swan Hellenic?

I met the new captain while on the 8th Sept cruise, he is a very nice English guy in his thirties, he was often in the gym, also spoke to him in prime c one night. He takes over from captain lekkos the end of Oct. I'm sure he will do just as grand a job.

The entire balance of the universe has been disturbed. FIrst the elimination of X from the stack and now a non-Greek master:eek: Being of Greek ancestry I am a bit biased. I wish him well and will not cancel my reservations. Just ask him what the X stands for, if he gets it right he can stay for awhile, if not make him walk the plank.

Archived