Kiss on the lips drink??

sugarsparkles

I keep reading about them but haven't heard anyone say what it is. I am trying to decide what my first drink will be next week!

Thanks!

Rebekah

I have absolutely NO IDEA what's in this drink, but I remember it being frozen and really yummy ... it's on my list for my 10/7 Liberty cruise at sailaway ... try it, you'll like it!:p

A friend recommended this drink while on my first cruise a couple of weeks ago. I was not going to try it since i am not fond of peach things. Well i tried it and that is all i had when i wanted alcohol! It is sooooo good and perfect!:p

You can make them at home.

2 oz Peach Schnapps

4 oz Mango Puree (has to be puree, you can get it from the liquor store)

Grenadine

Mix the Schnapps and Puree in a blender with one ice cube tray. Splash a bit of Grenadine in a clear glass and swirl around. Pour in the mix from the blender. Enjoy.

Dirty Banana and Miami Vice are also good ones.

Well, what the heck is the point of that??? :D

LOL! Which is why I dont order them... I can't see spending that kind of money on something with no liquor in it... but they are very good!! If I want something with not a lot of booze in it, I usually get a dirty banana... it's refreshing and a good "morning after" drink :D LOL

jetskier - They are really simple to make at home. In fact I made them for the 4th of July this past year and they were a real hit. However - I had the hardest time finding the mango puree!! Still to this day can not find it.

Here you go, most liquor stores carry this brand, but you can order from the web.

http://www.finestcall.com/products/category.asp?CatID=12

Dave

Still wondering about the Ultimate Suntan!!

The Miami Vice is my favorite so far!

Payd:)

It's bacardi select, creme de banana, blackberry brandy, sweet and sout mix, orange juice, and a grenadine float.

You can make them at home.

2 oz Peach Schnapps

4 oz Mango Puree (has to be puree, you can get it from the liquor store)

Grenadine

Why does it require the puree? I'm not much of a bartender so I'm just curious. I'll have to check with a couple liquor stores tomorrow to see if I can find it. I haven't had one of these yet. Sounds quite good.

Sherry

Why does it require the puree? I'm not much of a bartender so I'm just curious. I'll have to check with a couple liquor stores tomorrow to see if I can find it. I haven't had one of these yet. Sounds quite good.

Sherry

Hi Sherry,

If you use Mango juice, it does not thicken up and becomes too watery. The puree is thicker and allows the ice to be suspended.

Dave

Archived