Onboard the star Part 2

Hi everyone

I have just finished sending you all a very lengthy post and then the damn computer shut down and I lost it befoer I could post so I'll try again!!

Having a great time - still tired but I thik that will go with some more afternoon naps.

Yesterday went to the art auction for the free champagne and then to the wine tasting - left partway through but russell stayed till the end. Had formal night last night then went and watched "love the nightlife". The show has changed a bit but still briliant. After the show we went up to casablanca and watched "pacific Star pop stars heat 1' - a great way to cap off the evening - finally got to bed about 1 am.

Have been trying to make the resteraunt for breakky but sleeping in and missing it - word of advice try to get out of bed early to get to the resteraunt as the queue at lido buffet is horrendous at 9.30-10.30 as everyone seems to be waking up after the night before:cool:

There is kids dinner on board - we have 1372 passengers on board with over 200 kids!!! Although there are still kids coming to the different dinner sittings.

Today they have the laundry promotion -fill a bag wash and press for $25.

We have made great time with our arrival in noumea to be at about 2.30 pm. Have booked city highlights as our shore tour befoer the cruise and glad we did as many of the tours are sold out.

Have tried to organise a ccer's get together today at 2pm in Dukes piano bar so hopefully that will come off.

having dinner tonight at the club bahia steakhouse - that way we can do our tour, have a look around noumea, watch the show "shake rattle and roll" and then eat dinner.

One thing that has suprised me is that most of the senior staff are british or kiwis. The only person we have spied who was on our cruise last year is Eddie Ramos!!! Maybe they knew we were coming and all jumped ship:D

Any questions just ask.

Cheers for now

Rach

good idea jarrod with cost, timing out and slow connections that must be the way to go.

thanks rach, hope all turn up to your cc meeting , it is great putting faces to names.

guess being school holidays must add to the kids club numbers.

Archived