DH has a question re: message in a bottle

Ta421sBtrHalf

DH is asking a silly question: Can he throw a bottle with a note in it without being caught, and if he does get caught will he get booted off of the ship. I told him that he is a crazy man, how dare he litter the ocean, putting wildlife in jeopardy just because he is weird. I told him that they will send him to the brig until we get to a port, take all of his money and passport and leave him there to fend for himself! (OK I know that isn't true but it SHOULD be) On the other hand this could be a little trick he is playing on me to see if I fall for it(again). Any feedback will be appreciated!

Can you imagine if he threw that bottle off the ship and it flew into someone balcony and hit them on the head??

Stuff does get thrown off the top decks and i dont think they make it into the waters.

Don't do it; we should respect the environment. If he can't make it thru life without sending his message off to the waves, give it to a fisherman at some port and have him take care of it. But not from the ship; we need to keep our image polished.

If he's caught doing it, you will be thrown off the ship and you could receive a big fine for polluting the environment. It's always announced never to throw anything off a cruise ship as it can blow back onto the ship and injure someone. If, for whatever reason, he still insists on doing this you can go to a beach somewhere and throw a bottle in the ocean. But again, different countries have laws and if he's caught, he could be arrested. I guess it's just not the smartest thing to do.

Archived