Global Bag Tags - how long for delivery after order

Aprille

Would love to order some Global Bag Tags (which I heard about right here on CC!) but I'm afraid I've waited too long! I can't find anywhere on the website that states how quickly delivery will be made after purchase. We leave for Barcelona in 12 days. Is that enough time?!

Anyone order recently? Is there an option for speedier delivery?

TIA! :cool:

http://www.globalbagtag.com/faq.cfm

What about shipping and handling?

All globalbagtags are sent airmail or first class post. The cost is a flat rate of £2.50 (approx. US$4.50 subject to exchange rate) worldwide. Delivery times: UK 2-3 days USA 6-8 days Europe 3-5 days Rest of the world 8-10 days. If you need your tags urgently email us for express delivery options.

Thanks for the replies! I swear I read the FAQ's but obviously not closely enough! :o

Anyway, I had already placed my order by the time I read the replies on this thread. I then replied to my email confirmation letting them know when I need the tags and asking if I needed to expedite the order. 6-8 business days should be good but 8 days is the cut-off. Wish me luck!

Thanks again!

Thanks for the replies! I swear I read the FAQ's but obviously not closely enough! :o

Thanks again!

yeah, sure you did...mmm hmmmm.... LOL:D:D.... hope you get them in time... have a great trip...one of these days maybe we will try a cruise over there someplace.....i'd really like to do the T/A that stops in ireland and a couple other places...guess i have to win the lottery!

Archived