What Now

katkell

Ok, we are booked on Sun Princess, 5.12.07.

Yesterday received Cruise Documentation, today printed off E Boarding Pass.

Got everything all together in a nice folder.

:( We still have 55 days to go!!! What am I going to do. Maybe I should pack " r e a l s l o w l y"?

Mind you we are still at waitlist 40 for 1st seating dinner and no cabin allocation as yet. But we did get an interesting Cruise Answer Book, and a handout that related to American destinations :eek:

After everything I have read on the Boards about Princess/PO I really don't think they have got their s.....t sorted yet. Bit scary, but I am optimistic

Perhaps they want to confuse you even more!!:p

Checked in already. Boy you are keen!!:D We did it for Royal Caribbean and we were checked in in less than 5 minutes. We didn't receive boarding groups though. Was very handy indeed.

Keep reading the boards, that should help speed the time up a bit. Have you got many on your Roll Call?

No have Kinkacruiser, who isn't even on it. Nobody seems interested, maybe it will be a Ghost Ship, have it all to ourselves :cool:

Oh by the way, the official line with AWS - from now on known as the "Discretionary Hotel & Dining Charge is 8 AUD per day for anyone that wants to know. And that is what I will pay if I feel like it :D

Katrina

I have pre-paid $9.50USD per day for my 35 night cruies around Oz and NZ!!:eek: They deserve that money to put up with the same passengers for that long!!:p

There is still time for your Roll Call to take off. There may be a last minute influx, but don't hold your breath.:p With the current rate of new members, there should be a few going on your cruise.

katkell,

How did you find out about availability? Has the deadline passed for final balance due? You'll probably find there will be a late release of cabins due to people who didn't pay in time.

Don't worry, I only have two other CC's on my cruise in two weeks. Some cruises tend to be more popular than others.

katkell,

How did you find out about availability? Has the deadline passed for final balance due? You'll probably find there will be a late release of cabins due to people who didn't pay in time.

Don't worry, I only have two other CC's on my cruise in two weeks. Some cruises tend to be more popular than others.

The only way I know to find out availability, and there are probably other ways, but I log on to Travelocity, and pretend I am going to book, and it comes up with available cabins, so then I count whats left. All Suites, Balconies and Outsides for this one are booked out and about 30 insides left. There are probably other sites where you can do the same one. Final payment was 6 Oct.

I dont think it is a matter of being a popular cruise, just people don't do research on the Boards, or just aren't interested

Cheers Katrina

The only way I know to find out availability, and there are probably other ways, but I log on to Travelocity, and pretend I am going to book, and it comes up with available cabins, so then I count whats left. All Suites, Balconies and Outsides for this one are booked out and about 30 insides left. There are probably other sites where you can do the same one. Final payment was 6 Oct.

I dont think it is a matter of being a popular cruise, just people don't do research on the Boards, or just aren't interested

Cheers Katrina

Hi Katrina, I just tried to do this and the site was American and couldn't find any P&O cruises at all - it didn't even give me the option to choose the destination of the South Pacific????? I would also like to be able to check the availability for my cruise. Please help :confused:

it doesnt list the p and o ones but does have sun princess so have been checking our cruise.

One day there were no inside cabins, next day about 10 then a couple of days later there were none again.It can help you choose where you want to be and how the cruise is selling.

I would also be interested in any site that has pacific dawn cruises on.

Archived