S & S Card, 3 adults in 1 cabin...

melis74

I am traveling w/two of my friends. In our docs it has one S & S form to complete for the three of us in one room. We all would like to use a different cc for our S & S accts. Is that possible? Will they accept it if I copy the sheet in the book twice and we fill out our info beforehand? and can we still go to the fun pass line?

Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks in advance!!

CCL Fascination in....

You can either make a copy of the S&S App or you can just take care of it at the Pursers desk once on board. It is not a problem as you will each be assigned a folio and each folio is associated with a specific credit card...

I am traveling w/two of my friends. In our docs it has one S & S form to complete for the three of us in one room. We all would like to use a different cc for our S & S accts. Is that possible? Will they accept it if I copy the sheet in the book twice and we fill out our info beforehand? and can we still go to the fun pass line?

Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks in advance!!

CCL Fascination in....

You asked my question for me. I was just going to post the same Question. I am sailing with my 2 Sisters and was wondering about the same.:confused: Can we get 3 separate bills?

Photo copy the sign and sail page. Then all three of you can have your own accounts. You can view ALL the accounts on the tv. Are you all getting seperate documents? If not you will have to get onboard together.

We are all on the same documents, in one cabin and will be arriving together, thank goodness.

I will go ahead and make copies of the docs and we will have that filled out when we get there.

Thanks again everyone!

CCL Fascination in...

Archived