Could someone pass a message to Frances for me?

dbmiller1956

;) Would someone down there in Florida let Frances that I am just not ready for visitors? I am leaving on a cruise in a couple of weeks and I just can't get that extra bedroom cleaned out. I have all my luggage in there...

Plus, everyone knows that you have to plan some type of activities for visitors and I just don't have the time to think of anything?

Oh, I know, she problem says she can amuse herself, but she will be just like other visitors. Drop in, make a mess and leave it for me to clean up. Well, I am going to have to be rude and decline her visit.

So could someone get that message to her for me?

;) Would someone down there in Florida let Frances that I am just not ready for visitors? I am leaving on a cruise in a couple of weeks and I just can't get that extra bedroom cleaned out. I have all my luggage in there...

Plus, everyone knows that you have to plan some type of activities for visitors and I just don't have the time to think of anything?

Oh, I know, she problem says she can amuse herself, but she will be just like other visitors. Drop in, make a mess and leave it for me to clean up. Well, I am going to have to be rude and decline her visit.

:D :D This one gets my vote for cutest post of the day!!

Spoilt

Well, I told her cousin Charley the same thing and he decided to visit alittle bit south of here. And just like man, left a mess everywhere.

I would just like Frances to take her own little cruise and turn around and go back in the Atlantic where there is no one. I think she needs time alone to manage her anger.

Lisa :cool:

Archived