Dvd's Of Ships

kidless

not sure but, IIRC the discovery channel or something like that is supposed to be showing 'build it bigger' about freedom, liberty and independence of the ses tonight.....it is on the science channel this evening...not sure if you have that channel.....but it was a great show...they repeat if often......

http://science.discovery.com/

(on both the discovery channel and science)

On board you can buy 2 (or actually 3) kind of DVD's. The cruise in review DVD and the "Building of ...".

The "Cruise in Review" show you parts of your cruise in addition with sort clips about the islands you have visited. I'm not sure if it is worth it. To be honest the first time I bought one I was quite dissapointed but when I watched it again 6 months later I was happy I bought it. From that moment I decided to buy one very cruise; sort of as a collectors item :p

The "Building of ..." comes in 2 versions; the original one which describes the building of the Voyager class ships and an updated version which also has some information about the Freedom class ships. I've bought both and they are to much alike to do that. But if you like to see how a ship is build buy one of these (not both).

if you order the "vacation planning kit" aka brochure, off of the website, it comes with a dvd....it's basically just a really long advertisement, but it might serve your purposes. it's free.

OK, I looked for this on the website and I can't find it. Where is it?

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=1.15084.25456.34169.5

Nov 29th 10AM on "Build It Bigger" on the Discovery Network there is an in-depth (no pun intended) look at cruise ships, from construction in Finland to behind-the-scenes in Florida.

10 is a bit early for popcorn, but what the heck.

Happy Cruising,

Alan

OK, I looked for this on the website and I can't find it. Where is it?

You can do this search on their site "vacation planning kit". Or click the line that says "not a royal caribbean cruiser" then click "new to cruising".

You can do this search on their site "vacation planning kit". Or click the line that says "not a royal caribbean cruiser" then click "new to cruising".

:D Thank you have my wittle kit on the way. Even if the DVD is just a long commercial I can pretend. Thanks :D

Archived