Where in Hawaii can I find....

judyf

There is also one on Kauai just west of Lihue on the main highway.

A HRC or HD shop?

Thanks! I know we can get to the HD Shop in Maui but we're not going near Lahaina this trip.

I don't know the addresses well enough to search the phone book, I wouldn't know where it was ;) even if I read it.

In Kailua-Kona the Hard Rock is on Alii Drive about a 5-10 minute walk (south) from the pier. Kona Harley Davidson is on Luhia St. in the industrial area - you can take the shuttle to the International Market and walk about 2 blocks (east) from there.

Honolulu Hard Rock is at the corner of Kalakaua & Kapiolani - just outside Waikiki. Honolulu Harley Davidson is on Puuloa Road near the airport although there are several places in Waikiki selling Harley gear.

In Kailua-Kona the Hard Rock is on Alii Drive about a 5-10 minute walk (south) from the pier. Kona Harley Davidson is on Luhia St. in the industrial area - you can take the shuttle to the International Market and walk about 2 blocks (east) from there.

Honolulu Hard Rock is at the corner of Kalakaua & Kapiolani - just outside Waikiki. Honolulu Harley Davidson is on Puuloa Road near the airport although there are several places in Waikiki selling Harley gear.

Thanks they are both close enough we should be able to get to them both in at least one port.

Archived