Alaska on Radiance of the Seas

truthandkeidy

We're happy to share with you a slideshow from our first Alaska experience. Although we just uncovered the "tip of the iceberg", we will definately be back for more exploration of God's awesome creation. If you ever have the chance to experience Alaska, don't pass it up! Undoubtedly, our most memorable trip and we relive it daily! Thanks for viewing.

Trudy and Keith

Trudy and Keith Thanks for the video. We are going on the Radiance next September for the Ultimate Alaska cruise. It will be our 4th cruise to Alaska and we still can't get enough because we see something new each time. Your pictures make me wish we were going back sooner. Thanks again.

Jack

for the nice comments.

Jack, we are taking the Ultimate Alaska cruise in May on the Serenade. The weather for us this past September was spectacular, hope it will be the same for you. On our trip in May we hope to see more snow and take a heli/glacier excursion. Being from the South that will be an extra special treat for us!

Trudy

• Administrators

Thanks for sharing your video with everyone -- we're featuring it all this week on our homepage at http://www.cruiseritic.com.

Check your e-mail -- we'd like to send you a "thank you".

Laura

PS: BTW, your choice in music ROCKS. Come Sail Away is one of my fave songs by one of my fave groups -- Styx!

L

Trudy & Keith - WOW - congratulations....:D member video of the week...

Now we can talk about residuals for myself, Patrick and Stephen as cast members...and maybe we can get our next Alaskan cruise paid for......LOL ..;)

Thanks for sharing your video with everyone -- we're featuring it all this week on our homepage at http://www.cruiseritic.com.

Check your e-mail -- we'd like to send you a "thank you".

Laura

PS: BTW, your choice in music ROCKS. Come Sail Away is one of my fave songs by one of my fave groups -- Styx!

L

Thanks Laura for the honor of being the Featured Member Video of the Week. We're tickled pink! :p :o

Cruise Critic has a wealth of information on it that we and all cruise enthusiasts benefit from greatly. Thank you so much for your part in keeping it up and running so smoothly.

Trudy and Keith

P.S. Choosing a song is always the challenging but most fun part of making these videos. Come Sail Away fit perfectly...so glad you liked it!

Trudy & Keith - WOW - congratulations....:D member video of the week...

Now we can talk about residuals for myself, Patrick and Stephen as cast members...and maybe we can get our next Alaskan cruise paid for......LOL ..;)

Michele...I do believe the whale watching segment has a certain allure to it that may have contributed to our receiving this honor. Therefore, we will be receiving a gift soon (CC logo Koozie is my guess)...and should I be right, you are more than welcome to use it at any time during our next cruise together in December! Just keep it hush hush from Patrick and Stephen or they may get jealous! :D

Trudy

thx for the video! it was great! we are planning this cruise next july. when did you go?

would you recommend radiance? we are sailing southbound thru inside passage. does it make a diff which side/floor? we're booked 7 starboard..

happy birthday!

thx for the video! it was great! we are planning this cruise next july. when did you go?

would you recommend radiance? we are sailing southbound thru inside passage. does it make a diff which side/floor? we're booked 7 starboard..

happy birthday!

We sailed to Alaska in September and the weather was spectacular... unusally clear and sunny for that time of the year, so we were told by the locals. We highly recommend any of RC Radiance class ships because of the abundance of windows, which makes it ideal for Alaska. Our balcony cabin was on the starboard side for our Southbound cruise and we had wonderful views! Opinions vary on this question....check out some threads in the Alaska forum. Here is a link to one.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=636935&highlight=southbound+side

Thanks for your comment and enjoy your upcoming cruise to Alaska!

Trudy and Keith

Archived