C & A Utimate Value Booklet

kathyemma

The internet coupons, to use internet service on the ship, is inculded in your coupon C&A booklet, you receive in your cabin. I am not sure if you get them in the Gold status booklet, but you do get them in the Platnuim and Diamnond booklets. I get a $10.00 coupon good towards free internet.

I don't know if any one will know the answer to this, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Will I get a C & A booklet/gift if I joined C & A the same day I booked my second cruise? Also, that cruise is less than 30 days away from the day I booked.

Thanks!

I don't know if any one will know the answer to this, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Will I get a C & A booklet/gift if I joined C & A the same day I booked my second cruise? Also, that cruise is less than 30 days away from the day I booked.

Thanks!

You have to complete your first cruise before you can join C&A and get these benefits. You can fill in your application and leave it with the Loyalty Ambassador while onboard or do in online after the cruise so you will be all set up for the next cruise. If your membership information doesn't come through before you leave for the next cruise just see the LA onboard and he/she will get you your proper status, coupon book and gift for that cruise.

Thanks!

Make sure your C&A number is added to your Sovereign reservation. If it is, then you should get the coupon book. If you don't have your C&A number yet, call Crown & Anchor and ask what it is.

Archived