Adding Passengers

TonyaJune

Not always. Only if the ship is not at capacity. And just becuase you may have an extra berth in your cabin does not mean the ship is not at capacity. There are more berths than pass. allowed on the ship.

But if your ship is NOT at capacity, you can go ahead and add a person.

That (ship capacity) is something I had not considered.

I booked a single but was hoping my friend could join me in Miami. The RCCL customer service person said it would be no problem adding someone at the last minute, but now I am a little concerned. Thanks for the heads up. :confused:

That (ship capacity) is something I had not considered.

I booked a single but was hoping my friend could join me in Miami. The RCCL customer service person said it would be no problem adding someone at the last minute, but now I am a little concerned. Thanks for the heads up. :confused:

It might not be a problem but try to do it ASAP

I have a family member who was told by RCCL that she could add another person to her cabin up to 3 days prior to sailing. She received identical information from 3 or 4 different RCCL phone reps over the past 2 years, so I *believe* this information to be accurate.

I have a family member who was told by RCCL that she could add another person to her cabin up to 3 days prior to sailing. She received identical information from 3 or 4 different RCCL phone reps over the past 2 years, so I *believe* this information to be accurate.

Yes, you can add somebody up until 3 days before the cruise as long as the ship has not reached maximum capacity. A lot of ships though, especially during popular cruise times like spring break or the summer, reach maximum capacity long before then though.

If you were adding a third person it would be more difficult. They told me they have limits on the number of 3 and 4 passenger rooms.

Archived