Lounge chairs on an extended balcony

WeatherGeek

We have one of the long balconies just before the wrap on the Glory in the spring. We are hoping to be able to secure one or two lounge chairs. We know they will have to go sideways, but it would still be a great place to be able to catch some rays in the afternoon. I am quite prepared to give a little extra tip if that is what it takes. I know it would be work to get them. I can't see however how they could be concerned about them being a fire hazard and still allow people to smoke on their balconies.

So, it isn't the Chair Hogs that are the problem after all!

It's the Big Balcony Chair Requesting Hogs! If y'all would just stop asking for extra chairs, then there would be plenty up on the Lido Deck for the poor people from the cheap cabins.

:p

Heres a picture, this doesn't even show the part that wraps around the side. This is the Valor deck 8.

Click to enlarge

Do you have pictures of the inside of the cabin? If so, I'd love to see them. I'm booking the Valor in a couple of days and am cabin shopping! Do you remember the cabin #?

Thanks!!

So, it isn't the Chair Hogs that are the problem after all!

It's the Big Balcony Chair Requesting Hogs! If y'all would just stop asking for extra chairs, then there would be plenty up on the Lido Deck for the poor people from the cheap cabins.

:p

Book cheap = fight with chair hogs

Book more expensively = still have to fight with chair hogs because your cabin steward won't bring you a lounge chair and you just paid all of that money for a big balcony that you can't really get too much use out of because you still have to go up top to get some sun

I think the book-cheapers get the better end of the deal :D

Archived