Type of Music Played in bars/clubs on ship

dnice1979

I am interested to kno what type og music is generally played in the bars/clubs I love reggae, R & B, Hip Hop I am looking forward to really getting my party on:D

Prepare to firmly attach party... they play all the above and more!

If you don't find what you want in one club, walk down the hall! There's more to pick from.

Watch the Capers daily. You'll find out pretty much what to expect.

dnice1979, machman is right. They play pretty much everything. I hope you really like reggae....as that's pretty much what you'll hear poolside for the entire trip. Think 'Shaggy'. If you don't know his songs, you will by the end of the cruise. lol For some reason though, it's not a big deal. It's just part of the cruise experience. For me, anyway. :)

In the club each night they had a different theme. There was 80's, 70's, Latin, etc. That usually lasted a couple of hours and then they'd kick it into high gear with more popular music. I'm not sure if it'll be that way on your ship....but it was on ours. The nightlife was loud and fun and usually lasted until the wee hours of the morning.

dnice1979, machman is right. They play pretty much everything. I hope you really like reggae....as that's pretty much what you'll hear poolside for the entire trip. Think 'Shaggy'. If you don't know his songs, you will by the end of the cruise. lol For some reason though, it's not a big deal. It's just part of the cruise experience. For me, anyway. :)

In the club each night they had a different theme. There was 80's, 70's, Latin, etc. That usually lasted a couple of hours and then they'd kick it into high gear with more popular music. I'm not sure if it'll be that way on your ship....but it was on ours. The nightlife was loud and fun and usually lasted until the wee hours of the morning.

Thats what I am talking about. I will be on the Imagination on December 03 I am not planning on sleeping that much because when you really think about it you waste to much time sleeping on vacation. I plan on partying until I pass out have not partied like that in a while I am hoping that this will a vcaction I will never forget.

I love reggae its something about the beat that makes we want to keep swaying my hips

They play all types of music on the ship. Whatever it takes to get everyone dancing. On my last cruise, I swore that if I heard the "Cupid Shuffle" or "Soldier Boy/Crank Dat" ONE MORE TIME.....I was going to jump over board. :p Seriously, by the last night, the DJ stated "and hopefully for the last time, the cupid shuffle!"

They play all types of music on the ship. Whatever it takes to get everyone dancing. On my last cruise, I swore that if I heard the "Cupid Shuffle" or "Soldier Boy/Crank Dat" ONE MORE TIME.....I was going to jump over board. :p Seriously, by the last night, the DJ stated "and hopefully for the last time, the cupid shuffle!"

Wow

I love that song but if they play it like that I would get tired of hearing it as well

Many of the bands that play in the Carnival lounges are Asian with a name of "Music something or other" and every one has been (not just good) but great.

Also, currently, Dakota is playing on the Celebration and they are awesome.

We sailed with them a couple of times on the Fantasy and had a great time.

Many of the bands that play in the Carnival lounges are Asian with a name of "Music something or other" and every one has been (not just good) but great.

Also, currently, Dakota is playing on the Celebration and they are awesome.

We sailed with them a couple of times on the Fantasy and had a great time.

Cool hopefully I will see them on my ship

Archived