Youth C&A

Jill0526

I registered DD for the youth C&A program. Just wondering if anybody knows what is included in the youth C&A coupon books.

DH and I are gold members.

Besides the coupon books, are there any other benefits offered through the youth C&A program?

Thanks!

I registered DD for the youth C&A program. Just wondering if anybody knows what is included in the youth C&A coupon books.

Besides the coupon books, are there any other benefits offered through the youth C&A program?

Thanks!

My DD received her C&A card last week. While the information they sent does not say specifically what is included in the coupon book, they do make mention of Arcade Tokens, Ben & Jerry's as well as Johnny Rockets.

Not sure of any other benefits - except that the child is the same status as the parents!

My DD received her C&A card last week. While the information they sent does not say specifically what is included in the coupon book, they do make mention of Arcade Tokens, Ben & Jerry's as well as Johnny Rockets.

Not sure of any other benefits - except that the child is the same status as the parents!

Does your child's card say youth program on it at all or is it the same as the adult card? I ask because my DH and DS received their cards attached to the same letter last week. They have the same name, other than my son is Jr. and RCL didn't put that on his card. I have to call RCL AGAIN and have it fixed AGAIN but just figured I would ask since you just got a youth card.

We have had so many problems trying to get RCL to get their information correct. Somehow they had our June cruise listed as me and my two sons even though I only have one. DH information was correct in June but somehow he morphed into a teenager since our cruise:eek: :rolleyes: :p

Does your child's card say youth program on it at all or is it the same as the adult card? I ask because my DH and DS received their cards attached to the same letter last week. They have the same name, other than my son is Jr. and RCL didn't put that on his card. I have to call RCL AGAIN and have it fixed AGAIN but just figured I would ask since you just got a youth card.

We have had so many problems trying to get RCL to get their information correct. Somehow they had our June cruise listed as me and my two sons even though I only have one. DH information was correct in June but

somehow he morphed into a teenager since our cruise
:eek: :rolleyes: :p

I have been trying to do that for years.........lucky him

Thanks!

I was just coming to post this EXACT question, lol! I just got off the phone with C&A to enroll my DD8. :D

I just received all 3 of my kids (teens) cards in the mail over the last 2 weeks. (they all arrived within 4-6 day's of each other. Took forever, but no biggie because I knew they were registered). They did like receiving the cards though, they put them in their wallets.

On our Serenade cruise this past Aug, they all got little vinyl bags filled with odds and ends - candy, coupon book (del sol, ben & jerry's, arcade credits, y-spa discount etc...). With the exception of the crayons ( they don't do that anymore :rolleyes:), they liked walking into their cabin and finding them on their beds. They love the fact they are Platinum and only cruised a few times to get their, thats a plus RCCL, good marketing IMO.

Happy Cruising :D

I just received all 3 of my kids (teens) cards in the mail over the last 2 weeks. (they all arrived within 4-6 day's of each other. Took forever, but no biggie because I knew they were registered). They did like receiving the cards though, they put them in their wallets.

On our Serenade cruise this past Aug, they all got little vinyl bags filled with odds and ends - candy, coupon book (del sol, ben & jerry's, arcade credits, y-spa discount etc...). With the exception of the crayons ( they don't do that anymore :rolleyes:), they liked walking into their cabin and finding them on their beds. They love the fact they are Platinum and only cruised a few times to get their, thats a plus RCCL, good marketing IMO.

Happy Cruising :D

We've cruised one time more than our kids on RCI...does that mean their C&A status is the same as ours? We become Platinum this coming December..

Reallyitsmema,

I have had the same problem with DH & DS - same name except DS has a middle initial. DS's credits have gotten posted to DH & C&A had DS's birthdate for both of them. I thought I had gotten it fixed, but DD received her youth card 2 weeks ago & DS has yet to receive anything. I know he's registered because he got his coupons & gift in June. I guess we should have thought of this when we named him after DH!!!

I got cards for my 3 kids in the last 2 weeks as well. They did get all their benefits on our Liberty Cruise before they got their cards though. Coupon book was nothing special. I was disappointed they didn't have a Johnny Rockets coupon for them. Lots of coupons for discounts at Del Sol (??), which I think is a store you'll find in several ports of call.

Kids will be at the same status as their parents, even if they've only cruised once before.

I got cards for my 3 kids in the last 2 weeks as well. They did get all their benefits on our Liberty Cruise before they got their cards though. Coupon book was nothing special. I was disappointed they didn't have a Johnny Rockets coupon for them. Lots of coupons for discounts at Del Sol (??), which I think is a store you'll find in several ports of call.

Kids will be at the same status as their parents, even if they've only cruised once before.

Are kids only eligible after they cruise? DH & I are Gold but kids have never cruised.....kids cruise for the first time in April 08? Are they only eligible after the April cruise? (sorry newbie at this):)

Are kids only eligible after they cruise? DH & I are Gold but kids have never cruised.....kids cruise for the first time in April 08? Are they only eligible after the April cruise? (sorry newbie at this):)

the entire family is at the highest level of the highest leveled cruiser. (did that make sense? lol!) For instance I took 2 RCCL cruises with my girlfriends before we cruised together as a family (Explorer), but my DH and kids are all at my level.

Call C&A and make sure they get the credits from the previous cruise.

We sailed this past June, about a month after the program went into effect. I had my DD's C & A number (called for it, no problem) so I could link it to the reservation. On boarding she was already platinum and had a robe and her coupon book waiting. The coupon book was nothing special, but we did use the internet one and the arcade one. Most of them were for Del Sol, and they are not really any bargain.

The next day, when I got my picture frame, there was nothing extra for her.:( When I made my next cruise reservation I asked the LA what gift the youth C&A was getting, ge gave me two nice messenger bags for her.:) Out of it all I think she liked having the robes the best!

I think any glitches were due to the fact that the program was still so new. I signed her up in March, got her number in late May and just got her card about two weeks ago. Her card has the same look as the adult card.

do you get to keep the robes and slippers or are they just to use when you are on the cruise for C and A members? I went to the web site and they are a bit pricey there. This is our second cruise so of course we are just gold members...I don't want to get home and find out that my credit card has been charged about $50+ for a terry robe...thanks, Nancy:)

You have to have cruised with Royal Caribbean to enroll in the C&A club, but I'm not sure if it's the same with enrolling your kids. If nobody here knows for sure, I'm sure you could find out by calling the C & A service line and asking. Let us know what hey say if you do.:)

do you get to keep the robes and slippers or are they just to use when you are on the cruise for C and A members? I went to the web site and they are a bit pricey there. This is our second cruise so of course we are just gold members...I don't want to get home and find out that my credit card has been charged about $50+ for a terry robe...thanks, Nancy:)

We have never taken them home,they are there to use while on board. To my knowledge if you do remove them from the room they charge you for it.

Archived