Were we upgraded!?!?!

Lipz

My gyrlfriend booked a category 5A cabin on the IMAGINATION with a guarentee. Our docs did not come with our registered cabin number and we had no idea which cabin we would be in until we got there. This was our first ever cruise and we were assigned cabin E91 which was on the Empress Deck a short distance down the hall from the Pursars Desk, Excursion Desk and Photo Gallery. I guess you could say where what I termed kind of as being on the 1st floor, since it was the same floor we entered on upon arrival.

Anyhow, I am curious to know if this was an upgrade as I realized while looking at the Carnival book that the 5A cabins were located on several floors but at the very tip/front of the ship.

Lipz* <---- had a BLAST!! :)

formalsmaller.jpg.06eb50b13a8b62f61cb219097651cbb4.jpg

You have most definately gotten an upgrade. You are now in a 6D! This is the highest oceanview cabin on the ship. The only cabins listed higher are the suites which even the Category 12 cabins are one deck down on the Upper deck. You have a fantastic location - center ship and should have a great trip!

Yep, I would say you had a very nice upgrade. You didn't say anything else about your cruise, so I'm assuming y'all had a great time?! How long ago did this cruise take place?

Oh yes!!

We both had a WONDERFUL time and it wasn't just because we were both 1st timers!! The ship was nice, the people who work on the ship were friendly and accomodating, and everyone we encountered was friendly. We were a little nervous about our tablemates, but we had a great group. We had dinner with them almost every night except for the night we were in Cozumel. The cruise was a Thur-Mon cruise to Cozumel, Mexcio with two sea days. It was our 1st cruise and it won't be our last!

Lipz*:)

Archived