Booked on internet and NCL site shows we owe more????

clerky96

I have also tried and all I get is new reservation after I log in. It will allow me to either change my profile (and it brings it up fine) but it will not allow me to check my booking. Do you have to register your cruise first?:mad:

Just filled out the registration form. Still does not allow me to look at current booking, just new booking option. Cannot view my payments on the main NCL site either. Just shows the reservation number, cabin number sale dates and ports of call. No dollars showing? Help!

Just filled out the registration form. Still does not allow me to look at current booking, just new booking option. Cannot view my payments on the main NCL site either. Just shows the reservation number, cabin number sale dates and ports of call. No dollars showing? Help!

Did you try:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/home.html ..then go to "advanced guest registration"

Go to "My reservations" -"locate reservations" the drop down menu should show your booking...click on that and you should have your information.

If it's not shown, go down to the next box where you will type in your reservation and complete the form.

Good Luck

Archived