Booked on internet and NCL site shows we owe more????

clerky96

Has anyone had this happen? When I go to the seaweb account site, and pull my reservation up, it shows that I owe $714.87. I am supposed to only owe $535.11. I called the online TA, and they told me that I owe $535.11, that the ncl site does not show the discounted amount, and that the only amount I have to be concerned with is the amount they say I owe. My final payment is scheduled for Nov 8th. Does this sound right? I have booked online before, but never accessed this seaweb account site on that cruise.

actually its the amount the TA reduced from their commission. They probably are making something.....NCL frowns upon this so as long as it shows as paid in full when you pay in the future don't worry about it and don't transfer TA's....but don't call NCL to ask why.

This is exactly what happens everytime I book through my travel agent. It freaked me out the first time I saw it. If you're still a bit worried about it, just make sure to hold onto your statement from the TA that says paid in full. That way, if there is an issue, the TA will eat it. I've never had it be an issue after final payment though.

Very simply, the amount that NCL's website shows is the full rate you would have paid had you booked it directly with them (with no discounts). Your TA discounted the price and deducted that amount from the fare, which is why NCL shows you owe a higher amount. That discount is deducted from the TA's commission. So when you make final payment it will all be cared for and you will show a zero balance. If you want an invoice reflecting the correct figures you will need to get it from your TA or book with NCL and pay more. The main thing you need to be sure of is that the deposit you paid has been accurately applied to NCL.

Thank you all. I feel sooo much better now. Someone posted the link to the site awhile back and back then it showed the correct amounts. It does show my correct deposit, and I will check next week and see if it shows final payment made. Our final is due tomorrow, but I want to give it a little time to show up.

The site that I went to was one that I copied from a post here. It is https://seaweb.it.ncl.com/sw/ConsumerLogin.do?sessionId=DDF6E99C-B044-40DE-90A4-DD1A01D59E00&extId=&r=consumer

I thought it wasn't working yesterday, but after I refreshed it once, it did work. It was reeeally slow, though, so don't give up.

Well thats interesting. I just went to the sea web sight AND I cant find the cruise Im booked for , but It did show a cruise IM NOT booked for .

Im booked for the Pearl in March ( all paper work confirmed in hand ) but theres a cruise on the Dawn this month that I know nothing about . I guess I better get packin:eek:

MPK

Well, it took me a few mins to realize that the pricing is in GBP! I was just slightly confused. What's interesting to me is that the "normal" NCL site doesn't show any availability at all for our 11/25 cruise, but the seaweb site does...as long as we want an interior or the A1!

Hmmm. Very interesting. When I login and click on my cruise reservation #, the prices shown say USD. Wonder why it shows GBP when you login.

MPK, you better get packing! Hope your final payment has been made! :D

Thank you all. I feel sooo much better now. Someone posted the link to the site awhile back and back then it showed the correct amounts. It does show my correct deposit, and I will check next week and see if it shows final payment made. Our final is due tomorrow, but I want to give it a little time to show up.

The site that I went to was one that I copied from a post here. It is https://seaweb.it.ncl.com/sw/ConsumerLogin.do?sessionId=DDF6E99C-B044-40DE-90A4-DD1A01D59E00&extId=&r=consumer

I thought it wasn't working yesterday, but after I refreshed it once, it did work. It was reeeally slow, though, so don't give up.

Very interesting! I've been trying to log into my reservation through the main page of NCL's site and always get an error message. No problem pulling my reservation up this way. Thanks for the link!

I didnt know about this link. It doesnt even give me an option to view my reservation???

yes it does if you sign in. If you have a sign in the regular NCL site just sign in and bring up your reservations...

On the NCL site I sign on and it just shows my reservation and no dollar amount. So, I wanted to check that site. I did. I signed in and does not show my reservation at all. The only option it allows me is to make a NEW reservation. Anyway, I guess if I have all my papers from TA and its ok on NCL site its good enough for me. Just wanted to see the dollar amounts thats all:D

On the NCL site I sign on and it just shows my reservation and no dollar amount. So, I wanted to check that site. I did. I signed in and does not show my reservation at all. The only option it allows me is to make a NEW reservation. Anyway, I guess if I have all my papers from TA and its ok on NCL site its good enough for me. Just wanted to see the dollar amounts thats all:D

https://seaweb.it.ncl.com/sw/ConsumerIndex.do

click on retrieve my bookings enter your sign in from the ncl site

its slow it will get there

Thanks, I was able to get in again and I clicked on retrieve my bookings as you said. The only option I can get into is my profile and make a new reservation. The spot that says my reservation I cannot get into. I get an arrow over it as if there is nothing to retrieve. :confused: Thanks anyway, I dont understand why.

Thanks, I was able to get in again and I clicked on retrieve my bookings as you said. The only option I can get into is my profile and make a new reservation. The spot that says my reservation I cannot get into. I get an arrow over it as if there is nothing to retrieve. :confused: Thanks anyway, I dont understand why.

and I don't either but I am far from an expert :)

Same here.

Archived