$100 off coupon

callajl

I am thinking about purchasing the coupon booklet off of ebay that has the $100 off CC coupon in it. How does this work? Can I use the coupon or does it have a name attached to it? It says that the expiration date is Dec 2005.

Is this the entertainment book $100 off coupon? If so, I would check your sailing first. It is not good on all sailings or categories. It is good on category 6A through 12 (excluding 6e & 9a).

I have the book - if you want one of my coupons, let me know - I have three.

Wow- that is so nice of you to offer. The coupon on ebay says Save $100 per stateroom on a 7 night cruise. Exp Dec 2005.

The CC I am taking is on the Miracle in a category 5A which departs on March 27, 2005. Would your coupon work for this or would I need to upgrade to at least a 6A?

[quote name='pittypat']How do you obtain the coupon? Is the book purchased or is this a past passenger item?

pittypat[/QUOTE]
I think you're referring to the coupon you get in those entertainment books you buy from fundraisers for $40 (church groups, high school bands, you name it!)

Just an FYI, if you are interested in purchasing a 2004 entertainment book, you can get the book for only $10 from the following website. I would think you would still get your money's worth for the remaining 4 mos of the year as well as the Carnival coupon.
[url]http://www.ext.com/entertainment/book/[/url]

Callajl, you also have to apply the coupon at time of deposit (we used three for our upcoming cruise), so it's iffy whether Carnival would apply it or not. I'd call them or your TA first and then let us know. I'm sure we can round you up a coupon or two between those of us here on CC.

We use the entertainment book a lot, but each year I end up tossing the unused cruise coupons. My TA through a membership store, already discounts their cruise fares and does not accept the entertainment coupons. I checked around other places and my TA still had everyone else's price beat.

I have one I send to ya. I tried to give it away last week and recieved alot of negative comments about them.

Heres what it looks like.....
[url="http://community.webshots.com/album/180326581nfzpuS"]http://community.webshots.com/album/180326581nfzpuS[/url]

Just email me your address and I'll send it to you.
[email="cruisingricks@aol.com"]cruisingricks@aol.com[/email]

:cool:

Archived