With New Internet "Packages" Now... How Do You Keep Track?

ManhattanCruiser

Next time I cruise will be my first time sailing without unlimited elite internet access.

All I remember that referred to time was the "you have spent 7 minutes online" as you sign off the computer.

Is there now some type of "countdown clock"? Like "You have used 7 minutes of your internet package. You have 143 minutes remaining."

Or, more importantly... does it even TELL you when you've run out, or are you then just using the internet "per minute", the most expensive rate I'm sure.

Since you are Elite I am sure you have read in Princess literature that you buy a package based on the length of your cruise and the price is credited against your shipboard account. On a 14 day cruise you get 250 hours for $100. When I bought it the next day the credit for the $100 showed up on my stateroom account. The 250 hours lasted the 14 days with no problem for me, I actually spent time just trying to use up the last 10 min or so.

Since you are Elite I am sure you have read in Princess literature that you buy a package based on the length of your cruise and the price is credited against your shipboard account. On a 14 day cruise you get 250 hours for $100. When I bought it the next day the credit for the $100 showed up on my stateroom account. The 250 hours lasted the 14 days with no problem for me, I actually spent time just trying to use up the last 10 min or so.

Fred, Oh that typo is going to get you in a lot of trouble. LOL Let's make that 250 minutes instead of hours..............it will save a lot of arguement later on. ;)

Archived