" Another Upgrade "

GAV BOY

And all those parties you are invited to, such work! As your Sidekick I will be happy to not only help you bow and scrape but also assist you in attending these parties. It's something we Sidekicks do, you know. ;)

Angela,

Im looking foward to it !!! :D

Gav :cool:

NEWBIES, Sian and i (Fred) travelled on the Queen Mary2 2 years ago had a B4 guaranteed and got upgraded to 11 th floor (transatlantic) what a trip. Saw a great deal on cunard sailaway for the QE2 Southampton to Fort Lauderdale via the Azores 8nts (filling the empty spaces till the Americans boarded) Had a C5 guaranteed but ended up in P1 , Princess Grill restaurant (2061) fabulous time, great champagne bar below the restaurant..do not miss..

Have just booked May 4th back to back transatlantic for our 25th wedding anniversary and hope the gods shine on us, if not it is still an amazing ship!

Gavin,

We must have got your old cabin as we got notified that we have been upgraded from M5 to C5! :D

See you in a few weeks!

P

x

Good show :D what a privilege for you :rolleyes: :eek:

see you soon :p

Gav :cool:

I just wish I had a cabin number for 11th December :confused: - not bothered about an upgrade! Had an M1 on the W.Cruise on QE2 and it was bigger than a friend's C2!

Not too bothered about being upgraded from Mauretania to Coronia on the QE2 as I prefer the Mauretania restaurant especially when I am on my own. The one time I had to travel Coronia, I was upgraded from C4 to C2.

Maureen

I shall complain no more. A cabin number has appeared on my voyage personaliser and this part is for Gavin - an upgrade from D7 standard inside to C3 standard oceanview. Cabin 1030.

:D

Maureen

Told you so :D Me next !!!!! :eek:

Congratulations:) Is that for going both ways or just the outward leg at the moment?

Cheers, Malcolm.

P1 upgrade is just the outward leg to New York.

Coming back (LA - Southampton) is a guarantee Grill kind of thing - not sure of exact grade yet but would presume P3 or 4.

Cheers.

Tim.

Thanks Richard. Yes it was me on the Med' cruise. The Princess Grill is a lovely restaurant and I was totally gobsmacked when I checked the voyage personaliser and realised I'd received an upgrade!

Cheers.

Tim.

Thanks Richard. Yes it was me on the Med' cruise. The Princess Grill is a lovely restaurant and I was totally gobsmacked when I checked the voyage personaliser and realised I'd received an upgrade!

Cheers.

Tim.

Tim,

We missed each other in the Med., so perhaps we can make amends in the 26 nights of our mutual world cruise sectors!

Matthew

Archived