Island Marketing Ltd....Anyone ever booked with this company?

CoughEQueen

I found them by doing a google search, but would really appreciate any first hand experience opinions before booking.

We're looking at the Catamaran Snorkeling Excursion...the time is right and prices are reasonable.

Any recommendations...for or against...would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I found them by doing a google search, but would really appreciate any first hand experience opinions before booking.

We're looking at the Catamaran Snorkeling Excursion...the time is right and prices are reasonable.

Any recommendations...for or against...would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Island marketing is just what the name says, a booking agent for tours. You may also compare their price to cozumel insider dot com they have the same tour available. By no means is island marketing a bad company, they are just not located on the island if a problem comes up. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

Hi: Just came back from Cozumel via Carnival Holiday. I took a chance and booked the Tulum Mayan Ruins/snorkeling via Island Marketing. It was great. Our guide was Isabel and her driver Gabrielle. All went smoothly. We did not do the snorkeling. Isabel said it was because the water was murky from the storm. There was an awful storm the night before we docked. I am wondering, however, if that is ambitous advertising to do the Ruins and snorkeling in one day, however. We had to be back at the ship by 4:30, so that could also have been the reason for the no-snorkeling.

Isabel was fantastic and we enjoyed the ruins very much. She had to relinquish her speaking, however, at the ruins, and we were required to take the Ruin's tour guides. It is a Mexican law or something. We had Ischmael at the ruins, and he was fantastic. Isabel was with us, just didn't speak much.

All in all, I would recommend Island Marketing and the Tulum's tour. I forgot to ask for a receipt after paying with my travel checks. Hopefully, that won't be a problem. Isabel seemed super great.

Hope this review helps.

Archived