Band Blackjack on Celebration

Vidimom

We will be sailing on the Celebration 12/15 and have heard wonderful things about the band Blackjack. Does anyone know if they are still on board and also who the piano player is in the bar.

My DD is a big country muis fan and heard Blackjack plays country and rock so she is really curious to see if they will still be on board in 3 weeks.

I know we have to have some recent cruisers on here and hopefully will know.

Thank you!

We will be sailing on the Celebration 12/15 and have heard wonderful things about the band Blackjack. Does anyone know if they are still on board and also who the piano player is in the bar.

My DD is a big country muis fan and heard Blackjack plays country and rock so she is really curious to see if they will still be on board in 3 weeks.

I know we have to have some recent cruisers on here and hopefully will know.

Thank you!

Dakota is currently the band on the Celebration and they will be there until April 2008.

They are HOT...your DD will love them. They do great Southern Rock, Country etc etc etc.

Mark is the guitar player and he is wicked!!!!

We sailed with them twice on the Fantasy in December 06 and March 07!!!

Thank you I will let her know. She loves country music and southern rock so this is just perfect!

She is in for a treat...because they are awesome. Lee is the lead singer and is married to the keyboard player (I think her name is Diane). Their son plays bass. Mark plays lead guitar and Robert plays drums!

Archived