Thursday Weigh-in~~~11/29/07

WeirdEyes

Good Morning. I lost 1/2 pound this week for a total of 48# I now have 8 1/2# to go. The progress is really slowing down, but I'm happy tht I lost anything this week, as I probably enjoyed myself way too much at Thanksgiving.

Have a wonderful day all. Jan

Have lost 3 of the 5 lbs. gained on the cruise. Hope to lose the other 2 by next week.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving - we actually went to the Macy's Parade this year - it was a lot of fun. Must have walked at least 5 miles that day!

Jean

Have lost 3 of the 5 lbs. gained on the cruise. Hope to lose the other 2 by next week.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving - we actually went to the Macy's Parade this year - it was a lot of fun. Must have walked at least 5 miles that day!Jean

Jean - I would love to go to the Macy's Parade!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I stayed the same this week!

Crystal

What is Thanksgiving without the Macy's parade! Last year (2006) DD who used to work for Macy's in town had the opportunity to be in the parade as a clown ... It was a once in a life time memory for her.

Sheila ... thanks for the encouragement! I've enjoyed having a trainer, I really think its making a difference inch wise ... I took my measurements when I started and I want to wait 30 days to see what the difference is. I think everyone should try exercising on a ball ... It is the first time I've been able to do a "crunch" in years !!! (and its fun too!).

Enjoy! Jan

Good Morning,

I'm so happy. I lost 2 lbs. this week. That makes 3 of the 7 I gained on my cruise.

I'm shooting for a total loss of 10 lbs. Would like more but for now that's doable.

I guess it helped when I reminded myself what a serving is.

Good luck this week.

Jan -- weigh to go (I know, that was bad). Congrats to everyone else, too, especially with Thanksgiving last week. I stayed the same.

Here's a funny story. A good friend of mine came over for dinner on Monday night. We ate a lot and drank a few glasses of wine. Suddenly she's looking at my legs and what she said was she was looking for my hollow leg. She said whenever any of our friends starts getting concerned about my weight, she assures them I'm eating because she has seen me eat!

Hope everyone has some fun plans for the weekend.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving - we actually went to the Macy's Parade this year - it was a lot of fun. Must have walked at least 5 miles that day!

Jean

Yeah for you, Jean! I'd love to see the Macy's parade in person also.

I'm so happy. I lost 2 lbs. this week. That makes 3 of the 7 I gained on my cruise.

I'm shooting for a total loss of 10 lbs. Would like more but for now that's doable.

I guess it helped when I reminded myself what a serving is.

Good luck this week.

GREAT job!!!! I know you'll make the 10 lbs lost in no time!

Crystal ~ I guess you're in the club with me this week. ;)

Daniel ~ Keep your chin up!

Miriam ~ That is so funny! Don't you just love it when people keep telling you to gain weight or stop losing? I was putting on my workout clothes in the restroom here at work on Tues. and one of my co-workers said, "I thought you weren't going to lose any more weight?!!" I told her that I have to maintain it somehow...you just don't stop doing healthy things. She keeps telling me not to lose any more and she's never want to be as thin as me. I'm not thin, but at a healthy weight. I'd still like to lose another 4-5 lbs, but I'm not sweating over it. I think people just get used to you being overweight and then when you do lose a lot of weight, they think you're too thin. At least your friend knows you eat. Mine sure do. LOL

Hmph! I've stayed exactly the same since last month..so I didn't lose the five like I wanted before my cruise this Sat. :(

Oh well..at least I'm -18lbs since my last cruise so I guess I shouldn't complain :)

Nope..you shouldn't complain. Being down 18 lbs since you last cruise is GREAT! BON VOYAGE and have a fantastic time! :D

Archived