If you Book INTERLINE...

christhree

meaning you use the Interline rate { airline employees/families}

better look soon...I lost 2 good deals I had ....Carnival closed those interlines while they were in hurricane mode...{my fault I waited 2 HRS b4 calling back and they had sent everyone home ...}oh well...but I hear the interline rates are few and far between...

Alot of interline discounts are cancelled...prolly due to all the rebooking. So if ya want it, better get it..

Hmmm.. probably too busy trying to make sure full fare customer are being taken care of. Interline discounts are great, but they do come and go.... sometimes very quickly.

We are using our interline priveledge at the end of the month. I am so excited to finally be going on vacation this year!

When you book interline, who are you using? Just curious as to who has used whom/what. I've typically used perx.com and they have been very good, but always on the lookout for other suggestions.

On a personal note, who does everyone work for? My husband is the airline employee actually. He's a 737 Captain with ATA.

Sandy Toes - Can't get that link to work. :confused:

just found out only computers from bases link direct to this site. It is the main interliner site just redirected to the base, same deal and prices. Sorry about any confusion...I just did not know they were the same

I use Dargal and *love* them! I have used a few different interline reps. but I can't imagine using anyone else again. They are a canadian company, which worried me a little, I guess b/c they are across the border and so far away from me. But I have never had any trouble and they have always been quick to respond to any email.

Archived