The Mile Post...question?????

TomAndJane

I am trying to get a couple of pages from The Mile Post. I have checked our local libraries and no one has a copy. I only need the two or three pages that reference Juneau and 'Out the road'. Does any one know how I can get a copy of these pages without buying the book?

Thanks

Tom

Are you sure your library doesn't have a copy??? The Milepost is one word, may make a difference on your search??

You can pick up cheap used copies sometimes.

Yeah I did an online search of our local libraries for The Mile Post and The Milepost and it came back with 0 search results. I guess I could go in and see if they have it but they are pretty good about putting every thing online. I might check Ebay.

Thanks

I am trying to get a couple of pages from The Mile Post. I have checked our local libraries and no one has a copy. I only need the two or three pages that reference Juneau and 'Out the road'. Does any one know how I can get a copy of these pages without buying the book?

Thanks

Tom

I don't know where you live, but where I live, there is a service at the library where they can get you books from other libraries. Once they even got me a book from another state at no charge. I am able to go online and see which libraries in our immediate cooperating sytem might have the book. Check out if you have something like that.

If you have no luck, drop me an email: skagway65@yahoo.com I can remove the pages from my Milepost and mail them to you, since I live here in Juneau and don't need them. :D

Thank you so much tee_harbor, I really appreciate the offer. I took every one's advice and went to my local library and they are getting a copy for me from another near-by town. Thanks again for the offer. That is very kind of you.

Tom

Archived