Smart Casual on 5-Night Cruise?

JKHawaii

I'm cruising on the Navigator of the Seas 5-Night Cruise. On the RCCL website, the "What to Pack" section states that on a 5-night cruise there is one Smart Casual evening. But when I received my cruise packet, the Cruise Vacation Guide brouchure stated that there are no (zero) Smart Casual evenings on a 5-night cruise. I'm curious what the Cruise Critics have found to be the case for their 5-night cruises. Thank you.

I'm cruising on the Navigator of the Seas 5-Night Cruise. On the RCCL website, the "What to Pack" section states that on a 5-night cruise there is one Smart Casual evening. But when I received my cruise packet, the Cruise Vacation Guide brouchure stated that there are no (zero) Smart Casual evenings on a 5-night cruise. I'm curious what the Cruise Critics have found to be the case for their 5-night cruises. Thank you.

I sailed the Navigator for 2, 7 night back to back cruises last year. Eastern and Western. At that time they did away with the smart casual. We only had casual and formal nights.

Thanks for the replies, folks, appreciate it. Now I can pack another Aloha shirt rather than a jacket! By the way, when I posted this thread, I also sent an email to RCCL asking the same question......................still waiting for my answer from them!!

Archived