Carnival Miracle 12/01/07 Review - The Good, The Great and the AWESOME...

TallyRockChick

• 4 months later...

This thread lives on! :D

Brandy, I just wanted to say that I had to re-read the entire thread, especially to refresh my memory on what you did in the various ports, and look at all the pics, because I'm finally doing this itinerary on 12/14! Yippee! And I even did the CTN out of Norfolk in October just so I'll be Platinum on Miracle.

In Panama, we're doing a tour with My Friend Mario. It's a tour that goes to the Gatun Locks, then a canoe to the Embera Village, and a waterfall.

In Costa Rica, we're going with Charlie Soto (Okey Dokey Tours) on his Tortugero Canal tour that includes the banana processing plant and a beach.

In Belize, I'm going to break down and take Carnival's Altun Ha & River Wallace excursion. I was in Belize in May 2008 on Glory and we did the cave tubing with Major Tom, so I wanted something different. I haven't seen any ruins since my first cruise in 2001 when we went to Tulum. I'm doing the ship excursion because of several horror stories about having to run to get the last tender, and I just don't need the stress! I'm too old! I don't want to end up having a heart attack or stroke and ending up in a wheelchair, clogging up the hallways and running over people's feet. ;)

I'll write a full review when I return, although there's no way it will be able to meet the high standards set by this one, which is still one the very best reviews I've yet to read on these boards. :D

Thanks NCT!!! I really enjoyed that cruise...I am SURE you will too! :D

Brandy! How are you? I see you are cruising again in a few weeks. I am cruising next Thursday.

Need any craps advice before you go?

Brandy! How are you? I see you are cruising again in a few weeks. I am cruising next Thursday.

Need any craps advice before you go?

BRUCE!!! Im great!! Me and Lex just got engaged last weekend and we are cruising in a couple weeks, just in time to celebrate!

I think we are good on the craps...we got it down on our last cruise for sure.

Have fun on your trip! I know you will... :D;)

BRUCE!!! Im great!! Me and Lex just got engaged last weekend and we are cruising in a couple weeks, just in time to celebrate!

I think we are good on the craps...we got it down on our last cruise for sure.

Have fun on your trip! I know you will... :D;)

Congratulations. Have a great trip.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Was doing some cruise research and decided to look back on the ol' review and saw my pictures werent showing up. After some research, I found out that webshots was shut down and all my pictures are gone...vanished from cyberworld. The pictures REALLY make this review and Im SO SAD that they are no longer available, at all, ever, forever. :(

Was doing some cruise research and decided to look back on the ol' review and saw my pictures werent showing up. After some research, I found out that webshots was shut down and all my pictures are gone...vanished from cyberworld. The pictures REALLY make this review and Im SO SAD that they are no longer available, at all, ever, forever. :(

Hi Brandy,

Sorry to hear that you lost the pictures.

I can't believe it has been 5 years since the cruise.

I hope you and Lex are doing well.

Happy New Year.

Well no wonder I couln't get them to show up?:( Do you still have them on your computer?

Archived