45 Day Letter

cruiselover49

Forgive me if the original thread is out there. I've searched all the places I know where to search. I just got my 45 day letter from Carnival.;) It was easy and I know it is random but I'm happy just the same. Of course, I'm on permanent hold on the phone calling them to get my Bon Voyage gift but hey, what else do I have to do with my time? I'm sure my boss would like me to work but that's another story.

Forgive me if the original thread is out there. I've searched all the places I know where to search. I just got my 45 day letter from Carnival.;) It was easy and I know it is random but I'm happy just the same. Of course, I'm on permanent hold on the phone calling them to get my Bon Voyage gift but hey, what else do I have to do with my time? I'm sure my boss would like me to work but that's another story.

So whats your question?

Fred

I think this statement is why Fred wants to know what the question is. Seems like you were searching for something then decided to start a new thread to ask.

I think this statement is why Fred wants to know what the question is. Seems like you were searching for something then decided to start a new thread to ask.

Hey Fred......We sail on the 27th of Jan and we haven't received anything from anyone yet.......Do you think this is normal and should we just keep waiting?.......thanks

Do you mean like a 45 day letter? Yes, its a random thing.

Fred

Thanks again Fred.....This is our first cruise and don't want to mess it up. Thanks for sharing your knowledge

Sweet, as soon as you get back, write them a letter telling them about your awesome experience and you can mention key people that made your vacation wonderful. You can write them here:

Guest Relations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami, Fl. 33178-2428

Usually after they receive your appreciation letter they might send you that 45 day letter so that you can get a gift on your next cruise.

Fred

I used the E-mail address on the Carnival sight to tell them of some of the pleasurable things we enjoyed on our Elation cruise in October, not expecting one of these coveted 45 days letters, I just wanted them to know we were pleased. Lo and behold around the 1st of this month (December), I received a 45 day letter in the mail. :) Just thought I would let you know that it can also happen if you sent via E-mail.

Hey, Fred are you retired as we are? You seem to be around here during normal working hours, so just had to ask. Whoops, maybe you are at work.

Hey, Fred are you retired as we are? You seem to be around here during normal working hours, so just had to ask. Whoops, maybe you are at work.

No, I still have around 8 more years to go, will be retired at 50 :D I work nights from 10pm to 6am and many times Im doing an extra shift, 16 hours like I pulled this past Sunday and Monday.

Fred

ok what is a 45 day letter?

Sometimes when you write carnival a letter after your cruise, whether its a bad complaining letter or a good one praising them about how great your cruise went, they might send you whats called a 45 day letter. When you get within 45 days from your next cruise date, you simply call the 1-800 number they give you and they will offer you a gift that ranges from a bottle of wine, chocolates, drink coupons, photo discount coupons etc.

Fred

Archived