QV Maiden Voyage - We're back and are Happy!

WeLoveCruiseShips

Hi folks,

If you have read the review from Kazzercruise then please don't be put off. Lots of people had issues but I think the real problem was the food temperature. But hey, if you like salad, terrific.

The ship is fabulous and will continue in the traditions that have been laid down by Cunard over the decades. It will be quite easy to fall for this ship as we have done for QE2 but of course it will take time as it as a new team sailing together for the very first time.

I have posted the first of many videos on the website and youtube.

The first is QE2 and QV meeting for the first time in Rotterdam. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cq2wCm2bhXg

Regards

Darren & Nick (WLCS)

www.welovecruiseships.com

Every time I hear the QE2s it sends a shiver down my spine. How wonderfully deep and profound!

I've said it before, but from the right place on the ship you can feel the whistle though the ship! It really is the most wonderful whistle I've heard - Queen Mary 2 included.

I plan to take my friend Fabio to the Sun Deck observation deck when we leave next month. I'll make sure he doesn't have a glass in his hand at the time!

Matthew

I've said it before, but from the right place on the ship you can feel the whistle though the ship! It really is the most wonderful whistle I've heard - Queen Mary 2 included.

I plan to take my friend Fabio to the Sun Deck observation deck when we leave next month. I'll make sure he doesn't have a glass in his hand at the time!

Matthew

Maybe they can remove it from the QE2 and put it some future Cunard ship. There will be no need for it on the QE2 tied up in Dubai.

Matthew

Maybe they can remove it from the QE2 and put it on some future Cunard ship. There will be no need for it with the QE2 tied up in Dubai.

Maybe they can remove it from the QE2 and put it on some future Cunard ship. There will be no need for it with the QE2 tied up in Dubai.

The Queen Mary in California sounds her remaining whistle three times every day.

But, the millionaires in Dubai may have other thoughts on the subject ;)

Archived