Past guests??

msu11y28

Just got off the Victory Sunday and am so bummed to be back home in the cold that I am already starting to look for a cruise this summer! (hiding this from my husband, who is still reeling from the amt. we spent the cruise, of course :) )

Just curious what the deal is with past guests. I noticed when booking they ask for your past guest number (where do you find this number?), and what it offers you -- any kind of discount, upgrade, or is it just a status/name-only type thing?

Thank you

On some cruises, there are upgrades and/or discounts, and you're invited to the past guest party. Once you get to your 10th cruise on Carnival, you get extra benefits as well. Your numbers will be on the magazine that you get from Carnival, you can call the Past Passenger department, or your travel agent can get it on-line when they make a booking for you.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

Go to Carnival .com and register, from there you can get your past guest number, plan your next trip, see past guest specials and also look at your cruise history. When your a past guest you get a gold card instead of a blue one and the past guest party is fun too, an invite will be waiting for you in your cabin.

You will be invited to the past guest party where you will be served complimentary cocktails (and you may order what you want)

Upon your tenth cruise you will be Platinum and receive additional benefits.... free wash and fold laundry...goodies delivered to your cabin...priority boarding and hey... personalized stationery.

I was just on the Victory, 12/2-9, for my first Carnival cruise also. Yesterday i received a welcome home email with my past passenger number, a $50 future cruise discount coupon and a coupon for 50 free prints from a photo company. Also a short survey asking if you enjoyed your cruise, I did! Yours should be along in a week or two...;)

I was just on the Victory, 12/2-9, for my first Carnival cruise also. Yesterday i received a welcome home email with my past passenger number, a $50 future cruise discount coupon and a coupon for 50 free prints from a photo company. Also a short survey asking if you enjoyed your cruise, I did! Yours should be along in a week or two...;)

If this is the same discount I am thinking about you need to book your next cruise within 90 days, but no restrictions on when to take it. If you booked thru a travel agent, they are the ones that are supposed to send the email to you, if you don't get it soon, call them and ask them about it. If they don't know about it tell them to look at Carnival's travel agent site, thats where they can find it. As for other past guest discounts, Carnival always has past guest rates available for selected sailings, and usually more then you see advertised, again your travel agent or if you booked thru Carnival the agent that helps you there, should be able to find these for you

If this is the same discount I am thinking about you need to book your next cruise within 90 days, but no restrictions on when to take it. If you booked thru a travel agent, they are the ones that are supposed to send the email to you, if you don't get it soon, call them and ask them about it. If they don't know about it tell them to look at Carnival's travel agent site, thats where they can find it. As for other past guest discounts, Carnival always has past guest rates available for selected sailings, and usually more then you see advertised, again your travel agent or if you booked thru Carnival the agent that helps you there, should be able to find these for you

50 prints!! DW would love this one. Why don't I ever get this coupons.

Our trip to Alaska we saved about 12% on a past cruise price. The BIL had not

cruised before and had to pay the higher price for the room they have

in the same CAT.

Just used my past guest number and got upgraded from inside to outside cabin.

Freem06,

How did you manage to get an upgrade from inside to an outside cabin? I have sailed 6 times with carnival and can't get that upgrade???? Lucky dog!

Archived